#301 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

Welcome back S5 !:thumbup:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#302 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

Welcome back S5 !:thumbup:

Aww.. thanks, Bill! Posted Image

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#303 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

Love the new episode, ladies! It is worth the wait, especially since yall had some amazing good time while we were waiting!
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#304 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Aww... thanks, Tish!

Okie dokie, only a day late, but better late than never.

Half Empty - Part 2

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#305 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

Here you all go...

Half Empty - The Conclusion

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#306 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

Sorry for the delay! It is with mixed feelings that we bring you the finial episode of S5:

United We Stand - Part 1

A BIG Kudos to Allee for all the hard work that she puts into these episode, especially this one as most of Ep 20 is doctored shots! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#307 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:31 AM

Sorry for the delay! It is with mixed feelings that we bring you the final episode of S5:
United We Stand - Part 1
A BIG Kudos to Allee for all the hard work that she puts into these episode, especially this one as most of Ep 20 is doctored shots! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Wow! Congratulations to both of you!

You can be justifiably proud of what you have wrought between the two of you. Your series has been a success on every level - both in terms of the content, the storyline, the way that has created a classy continuation to the show and in the way that you have broken new ground in terms of media - I still can't think of name for it!

Whilst I'll miss my regular dose of Enterprise I'm sure we haven't heard the last from the two of you! Thank you for what you have given us and good luck for the future!

Kirok of L'Stok
Director of Media, TrekUnited

:llap:

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#308 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

Here you all go...

Half Empty - The Conclusion

and again.... Love it.
lots of work went into reworking the shots.
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#309 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

Oh, my... Sorry, I thought I had replied! I plead old age! Posted Image Posted Image

Anyhoo, thank you so much for your wonderful comments, they are great to read and humbly appreciated.

Before I post let me say...

Joel Goldsmith, music composer for Stargate and Star Trek, lost his battle with cancer this week. We thought it only fitting to dedicate the remainder of United We Stand to his wonderful talent - we have used his music often.

RIP Joel Goldsmith...

United We Stand - Part 2

Edited by paulinem, 01 May 2012 - 07:00 PM.

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#310 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:47 AM

Sorry for the unexpected delay, but after nearly 3 years we bring the the final instalment of Enterprise S5...

United We Stand - The Conclusion

Wow! I can't believe that! 3 years - well, nearly! Anyways...

I wanted to say something profound, but I can't think of the words that would accurately relate my gratitude to all involved. So hows about a profound thank you! You have all been bloody marvellous!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#311 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

Sorry for the delay! It is with mixed feelings that we bring you the final episode of S5:

Sorry for the unexpected delay, but after nearly 3 years we bring the the final instalment of Enterprise S5...

Wow! I can't believe that! 3 years - well, nearly! Anyways...

I wanted to say something profound, but I can't think of the words that would accurately relate my gratitude to all involved. So hows about a profound thank you! You have all been bloody marvellous!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow! Congratulations to both of you!

You can be justifiably proud of what you have wrought between the two of you. Your series has been a success on every level - both in terms of the content, the storyline, the way that has created a classy continuation to the show and in the way that you have broken new ground in terms of media - I still can't think of name for it!

Whilst I'll miss my regular dose of Enterprise I'm sure we haven't heard the last from the two of you! Thank you for what you have given us and good luck for the future!

Kirok of L'Stok
Director of Media, TrekUnited

:llap:

and again.... Love it.
lots of work went into reworking the shots.

I will paraphrase slighly what I just posted in Ten Forward. I was initially hesitant to volunteer my help on this project, not knowing how it would turn out or just how long we'd be working on it. Despite the limitations of needing to work with existing material, I think we got across what we meant to and were lucky to have fans whose imaginations allowed them to overlook those limitations enough to follow along and fill in the blanks of what was impossible to show. (Well, most of them anyway. :) ) And in that 3 years I not only ended up being part of a totally cool, little project. . . I also ended up with a pretty damn fine friend. :hug: *Raises a Hot Tucker to Pauline*

Thanks Kirok, you've always been a great supporter!

Thanks, mlaz!

Connor-picstrip.jpg

#312 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

in that 3 years I not only ended up being part of a totally cool, little project. . . I also ended up with a pretty damn fine friend. :hug: *Raises a Hot Tucker to Pauline*

Posted Image Back at ya! Posted Image

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#313 Tom

Tom

TrekUnited Owner & Co-Founder

• Managment
  • 4,831 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

Pauline, thank you for bringing my work to life!! I never thought it would go anywhere, but you came in an made it your own and made is something special. For that, I am forever greatful to you, Allee and anyone else involved in the project. People like you keep Enterprise alive in our hearts and minds and have indeed Saved Enterprise.

After I am done my work for the 'Walter Koenig Star Celebration' (coming this September) I am going to work on a new scifi project called "Boldly Beyond...". I hope to involve a few of you with. It is not Star Trek but it is very much in the spirit of Enterprise though. For now, I wrote this little teaser poem: http://www.boldlybeyond.com .. more to come this fall.

TrekUnited - Owner & Co-Founder

Associate Producer of Star Trek: Renegades, Coming soon!!

GalacticaBBS.com - Owner

"To boldly do what no one has done before..."

#314 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:32 PM

Thanks, Tom! I wasn't sure if you were interested any more since we hadn't heard from you in a long time, but I'm really glad we were able to bring to life your season 5, and that you enjoyed it! Posted Image

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users