Just in case (watch this)

4 replies to this topic

#1 John Doe

John Doe

Commodore

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 04:04 AM

Just in case, you feel like it's all over.

Just in case, you think you're all alone against the world.

Watch this. And pay special attention to Connor Trinneer's words and Scott Bakula's words.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vEO_qPcCFv8

P/S: I tried to leave a comment on the video several times and it just won't post.

Without trying to sound egotistical... (...) I have my own ideas and aspirations which were countlessly shot down in the past. I've no interest in being in that position again.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike

Fleet Admiral

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:16 AM

Sadly all the actors have been out of the nest (so to speak) since 2005. Paramount and more importantly, CBS aren't required to back up their remarks with any positive action. In fact since the show left the airwaves (except for the JJ Abrams film), its been mostly negative. Auctioning off many costumes and props and then scrapping the remaining NX-01 sets back in November 2006... I'm afraid there's photographic evidence of that, taken by a former member of the Production Team.

Sorry John, I'll look into leaving the comments option open. In the past, I've been hesitant to do so because of the remarks ENT tends to invite and the conflict between posters for/against. I'll just to have to delete any such messages which get personal.

#3 John Doe

John Doe

Commodore

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:36 PM

I didn't know the comments were closed. I saw the comment form there, so I thought the video was open to comments; when you don't allow comments to be posted, the comment form should not show up. I guess this is a YouTube bug.
Leave the comments option closed. I hate the negative comments, so I fully understand you.

Anyway, it's been years since that video, but those Connor and Scott's words were, are, and will always be touching to all of us.

By the way, is it me, or CBS seems to HATE (yeah, with caps lock) Star Trek?

Without trying to sound egotistical... (...) I have my own ideas and aspirations which were countlessly shot down in the past. I've no interest in being in that position again.

#4 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:50 PM

I don't about the reality of things, but, yeah, it seems that way sometimes.

#5 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

The Amateur Internet Radio DJ

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:15 PM

I wish they make a new figurine deal sometime soon so we don't have to pay $60 to buy a Hoshi Sato figurine or a Dr Phlox one or any of those hard to get ones, especially annoys when the one you buy at a high price on eBay has an original price tag of $20 or under.

But anyhow i like the video, it was nice to see the thoughts the actors had on what we the fans believe in back in those crazy 2005 days, now we're older and wiser and more technologically advanced in idea presentation

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users