Ok What Next?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Bruce2

Bruce2

Ensign

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:21 PM

They are currently writing the script for the next Trek movie, but what about TV?

Rumors have been few, but some think that CBS is considering TV Series for the near future (1 to 3 years) what will it be?

I think that Enterprise stands a good chance, and would encourage all to continue sending snail mail to CBS asking for Enterprise to return for a couple more seasons. May all continue unitedly in sending snail mail to the same address!

Attention: Mr Leslie Moonves or Manny Coto, or
Ms. Nancy Tellem or David Stapf
Star Trek Enterprise 2001-2005
CBS Paramount
7800 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Several have voiced concern about it being the right address, and or current address I have confirmed that it is a correct address for CBS, so it is the one to use! Stop and think about it a minute which is more effective, a few hundred letters to each of 3 or 4 different mail rooms for CBS or 1 mail room for CBS, that gets all the mail? Then they forward it to the correct office. Yes when 1 company mail room gets a lot of mail it creates a huge buzz in the organization!

If you want to contact some one else besides Mr Moonves, you can, put any ones name who is connected with CBS in place of his name, but use the same address, this way the same mail room will get all the mail thru IT!

Some other names to address to can be
Manny Coto Producer Director for a couple of networks
David Stapf President, CBS Paramount Network Television
Ms. Nancy Tellem President, CBS Paramount Network Television Entertainment Group

You can even send to the actors using this address just put the name of the one you want to send to in!

I am currently sending 1 letter a month.

"Never Give Up Never Surrender" Later Bruce
Here is a site with Current Campaign Info and what U can do to help http://www.freewebs.com/stenterprise/

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 trek forever

trek forever

Captain

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:00 AM

Good idea.

Best wishes,

Scott

#3 Bruce2

Bruce2

Ensign

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

Good idea.

Best wishes,

Scott

Thanks Scott,

At present I cannot do much, but I can send a few letters a month, and post a time or two a month!

Right now being steady and consistant is important for all, maybe once or twice a year we can do a special mailing, I heard that the new movie will come out on DVD Nov 7 2009, not sure how firm this date is, but it may be a good time for another all out mass mailing to CBS, asking for Enterprise to come back to TV.

Later Bruce
Here is a site with Current Campaign Info and what U can do to help http://www.freewebs.com/stenterprise/

#4 trek forever

trek forever

Captain

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:48 PM

You're welcome.

Best wishes,

Scott

#5 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:30 PM

Bruce,

It's been two years since this post was put out, do you know if a series will be breaking out on tv soon and if so what will it be? its just that i dont see ny current postings on the save enterprise front and was jsut curious.

thanx,

Steven

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users