Photo

Perrier is really addictive once you get past the taste (or lack thereof)

2 replies to this topic

#1 68mustangfan

68mustangfan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:50 AM

It's like it's going to taste bad but then there ends up being no taste at all. I thought it was gross when I first tried it, then later I could tolerate it. Now it's pretty much all I ever drink besides root beer and "adult beverages"
Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,614 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:36 AM

I'm kinda partial to Poland Springs if I am out, or being the frugal Yankee I am, tap :P
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#3 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:54 AM

Perrier (or any other kind of mineral water) is awesome. It tastes way better than regular water. It's sort of the official drink of summer in my family.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users