Who here has Fallout 3?

11 replies to this topic

#1 68mustangfan

68mustangfan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:11 AM

I've had it since Christmas and I have really liked it though I currently can't afford the microsoft points required to get the DLCs so it's getting boring. I try to find ways of entertaining myself though, like storming an allied area, exterminating everyone and raiding the supplies. I figure I might as well since I won't be doing much more with the game and when I do get the DLCs I can just create a new character.
Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Overmind

Overmind

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:49 AM

!'ve completed Fallout 3 and all the DLCs. The DLCs are each better then the main quest of the main game.
I am the Universe. Resistance is futile. The Truth is classified.

#3 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:47 AM

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#4 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:24 AM

*drools*

That was amazingly well done. And that dude playing the Lone Wanderer needs to be in films.
Posted Image

#5 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:38 AM

*drools*

That was amazingly well done. And that dude playing the Lone Wanderer needs to be in films.

I had something to say/show you earlier but you weren't around and now I forget.

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#6 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:03 AM

I had something to say/show you earlier but you weren't around and now I forget.

I am saddened, as things you show me tend to be super interesting. I'm on Skype whenever I'm on my computer, so if you remember, let me know.
Posted Image

#7 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:50 PM

Speaking of this, I'm about to buy one of the old Fallouts for PC. Since Poko is the only one I know who's played them, I would like ask her which one I should buy.
Posted Image

#8 Madelon

Madelon

Commander of Starfleet

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:37 PM

I have got Fallout 3 on (my little brothers haha) xbox 360! I bought the game a year ago or something.. Love it. I've heard they're making a Fallout 4 :D

#9 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:00 PM

Speaking of this, I'm about to buy one of the old Fallouts for PC. Since Poko is the only one I know who's played them, I would like ask her which one I should buy.

I'd go with Two.

-Doctor-

Posted Image

#10 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:16 AM

I'd go with Two.

Which is terrible because I already bought One.

Going backwards in graphics/UI/gameplay is indeed very difficult. But the game does seem like fun so far, aside from learning a rough lesson in Wasteland streetwise after experiencing the aftermath of walking into a Raider and camp and chatting with the ringleader.
Posted Image

#11 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:23 AM

Going backwards in graphics/UI/gameplay is indeed very difficult.

Isn't it? It's usually worth it, though. You're probably not playing a dated game unless it's good.
Unless you're not because you just picked the original Fallout by random. I dunno. I haven't played it so I can't judge quality.
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#12 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:44 AM

I have Fallout 3 on my pc , however, i have not played it much as i dont the right video card that can handle the graphics yet.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users