• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1002 replies to this topic

#1001 Legolas

Legolas

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:21 AM

As he finished the drink and lembas, Legolas left the bar. The memories of the events were too dark to let them linger about.
"let bygones be bygones", he said with a dark look as he shot two flaming arrows into the straw roof. He left as the scene of the bar fights went up in flames and smoke.
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...

Olórin (Gandalf): Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

Legolas:"Boe a hyn... Neled herein - dan caer menig."
Aragorn:"Si, beriathar hyn ammaeg na ned Edoras."
Legolas:"Aragorn, nedin dagor hen-ú-erir ortheri. Natha daged dhaer."
Aragorn:"Then i shall die as one of them!"
Posted Image
Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? (Do you speak Elvish?)

#1002 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:28 AM

Not at all. Maybe we should swap. You get the computer and I'll take the in-laws. :lol:

yea... Im all in favor :clap:

As the bar emptied, Legolas stepped in.
"Finally, some peace and quiet", he sighed and poured himself some miruvor and took a piece of lembas. The next bar location was depicted on coordinates, someone carved into the bar wall.
"they made their choice. Ancient Japaneese had a law that women were never alloved to speak in the presence of men. Let them break that law.", he thought as he drank the Miruvor.

No, I never be quiet :D and I bet a bar without girls chatting is not fun at all

Hey Hello Elf

what be up...

I know the sky is here :D
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#1003 Legolas

Legolas

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:36 AM

*throws Mlaz a bag of marshmellows*

"Here, the bar is torched but you can still roast these", he said as he returned and gave Mlaz and Elf a glass of miruvor each. He gave each one a branch, took his branch and stuck the marshmellow on the end of it. He stuck the branch above the fire and waited for it to roast the marshmellow...

"Like i said, they made a bad choice. The ancient china and japan are a no-no. Modern day japan is another thing..."

Edited by Legolas, 04 June 2009 - 05:40 AM.

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...

Olórin (Gandalf): Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

Legolas:"Boe a hyn... Neled herein - dan caer menig."
Aragorn:"Si, beriathar hyn ammaeg na ned Edoras."
Legolas:"Aragorn, nedin dagor hen-ú-erir ortheri. Natha daged dhaer."
Aragorn:"Then i shall die as one of them!"
Posted Image
Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? (Do you speak Elvish?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users