• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1002 replies to this topic

#981 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:10 AM

I already have the opening written. I just need to post it...

I will trust you guys to pound out the remaining stuff for this thread. CH like to close em early if he can....so beat him to the 1k!

#982 Russell Crowe

Russell Crowe

• Members
  • 45,874 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:15 AM

This is me, making a totally significant and thoughtful contribution to this thread :P
Have you reckon'd a thousand acres much? have you reckon'd the
earth much? Have you practis'd so long to learn to read?
Have you felt so proud to get at the meaning of poems?
Stop this day and night with me and you shall possess the origin of
all poems...

#983 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:20 AM

why thank you RC. I appreciate the gesture. It's only 11:19 here and I'm not sleepy at all...Oh no. I was only up at 4:00 because of the yippy coyotes...ugh.

#984 fastillion

fastillion

Give, Support, Do. Your actions leave a better tomorrow.

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:37 AM

screw it im just goin to the new one. LOL

#985 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:38 AM

I'm too tired to care.

10FXVI is open.

Only a few more posts and we can all move over!

Edited by Terilynn, 04 June 2009 - 12:39 AM.

#986 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:47 AM

Indeed!

#987 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:24 AM

Are we closing this a bit early? Hmmmm....
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#988 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:35 AM

Negatory! We shall wait!

#989 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:47 AM

So, we can be in two places at once. What a trick! Can I be asleep and at work simultaneously? BTW - I installed the latest version of CS4, but Matrox posted a big NO DON'T DO THAT after I already did. They don't have a driver that supports the upgrade. So, my question to you is: how do I go back to the previous version? Do I need to uninstall the entire production suite? Or is there a way to tell my pc to go back to the settings and versions of the software I was using before yesterday at noon? Any ideas????
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#990 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:53 AM

Umm...might have to uninstall...thats a tricky one. I would check with adobe.
Lol, I'm so glad I dont do media production/editing. The odd photoshop suits me fine. Hehehe

#991 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:57 AM

Umm...might have to uninstall...thats a tricky one. I would check with adobe.
Lol, I'm so glad I dont do media production/editing. The odd photoshop suits me fine. Hehehe

Well, thought while I was at it, I'd clean up temp files, empty recycle bin and defrag. Of course I decided to do that right after Encore crashed. I'm getting really, really good at crashing computers. Glad I'm not a pc - I'd be pretty bruised up by now. I'll check with the Adobe site and see what they say. AND - I just sent off an e-mail to the tech brains at both the builder and Matrox.

Hey Nate! Matox called me!!!! Yesssss indeed. I couldn't believe I was actually talking to a live human being. Miracles upon Miracles.
Mac Anderson

#992 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:05 AM

LOL, wow. They never called me. Ever. Kind of depressing.

#993 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:07 AM

small miracles
keep you going to the
abiss

Bleh...I had such a nice dream last night, and now I feel absolutely terrible because of it, because dammit, its what my life COULD have been if I had done just one, simple thing different....*sigh*

yea but.. I can fly if I dream

You can't live there fasty...no regrets...what if you did that one thing right, and then stepped off a curb and got hit by a bus? Whatever cosmic reason for that "bump" in the road, it is who you are. And you know what? I think that you are pretty swell. I am very impressed by how much you have achieved in so little time.

You are not alone...I have no idea about what he is referring to. I thought his heart stopped. :dunce:

QFT... twice

Well my little ADHD child was so perfectly behaved at his chorus recital. They were all so cute dressed up in their '50's costumes...Okay..I only cried at the end when the music teacher thanked them and said good bye to them.

aww that is so sweet.
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#994 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:18 AM

LOL, wow. They never called me. Ever. Kind of depressing.

I know. That's why it freaked me out. I almost didn't answer my cell cuz I didn't recognize the number. Glad I took a chance. Of course, would be great if I could get the thing running now. I'd rather have a call to action, than just a call.
Mac Anderson

#995 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:22 AM

I am so not technical with computerstuff.
guess that comes with having a

nephew who is.

have to clean my sisters new house.
brother in law went on a outing... can one kill inlaws and get away with it?
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#996 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:25 AM

only in bad sitcoms.
Mac Anderson

#997 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:32 AM

most sitcoms are..

Is the computer working?

#998 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:34 AM

most sitcoms are..

Is the computer working?

Not at all. Maybe we should swap. You get the computer and I'll take the in-laws. :lol:
Mac Anderson

#999 Legolas

Legolas

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:06 AM

As the bar emptied, Legolas stepped in.
"Finally, some peace and quiet", he sighed and poured himself some miruvor and took a piece of lembas. The next bar location was depicted on coordinates, someone carved into the bar wall.
"they made their choice. Ancient Japaneese had a law that women were never alloved to speak in the presence of men. Let them break that law.", he thought as he drank the Miruvor.
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...

Olórin (Gandalf): Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

Legolas:"Boe a hyn... Neled herein - dan caer menig."
Aragorn:"Si, beriathar hyn ammaeg na ned Edoras."
Legolas:"Aragorn, nedin dagor hen-ú-erir ortheri. Natha daged dhaer."
Aragorn:"Then i shall die as one of them!"
Posted Image
Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? (Do you speak Elvish?)

#1000 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:16 AM

Prehistoric. It was literally made in the last century.

Yep, that is prehistoric.

Actually, it's still the traditional kind of monitor, but the old one really sucked.

Is this a brand new computer?

EDIT: Huh, my ticker doesn't seem to work on this computer. Is it moving for you guys?

ticker??? Now I am stumped...
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users