Photo

Rate "An Invisible Thread"

4 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate "An Invisible Thread" (4 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate the Heroes episode "An Invisible Thread"?

1. A (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. B (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

3. C (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. D (0 votes [0.00%])

5. F (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:09 PM

The 59th episode (and third season finale) of Heroes, titled "An Invisible Thread", has just aired. What did everyone think of it?
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kora' Tor

Kora' Tor

Commander

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Location:Aboard USS Tucker (Sovereign Class) Patrolling the Romulan Neutral Zone

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:38 PM

All I will say at the moment....

Sylar will be back! :drool: :nod:
And how could they kill off Clair's dad? <_<

Yeah, Go Canada Go!!! Go For Gold. Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Radardog

Radardog

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:40 PM

It wasn't the best Season Finale ever, but considering how this season began, it was pretty damn good.

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011] I loved the resolution with Sylar and Nathan. Two characters who that were is desperate need of a change of pace. I won't be sad if we never see Quinto's Sylar again, and I love the idea of Nathan having all of Sylar's abilities. It also just creates an awesome platform for them to explore identity issues. I mean, we basically have Nathan, in Sylar's body, which looks like Nathan, but has all of Sylar's powers. But isn't really even Nathan! Awesome! You can also see that Bryan Fuller knows that the real meat of Heroes isn't in their powers, but their personalities. Hiro's time stopping power is killing him, which is cool. Mohinder now has a reason to redeem himself by helping Hiro. We see Matt Parkman unhappy about the whole Sylar issue. We have Claire's dad back to lying to her for her own good. Tracy has returned and has full grasp of her power and is looking for revenge! Good stuff. It's too soon to proclaim Heroes back, but it sure is a start. [/color]
Captain, I am not a merry man! - Worf "Qpid"

#4 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:18 AM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]Tracy has returned and has full grasp of her power and is looking for revenge![/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]Did her ability change? Because she couldn't turn into water before. All she could do was freeze things. Can she do both now? Or is this some sort of evolution of her ability?[/color]
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#5 Radardog

Radardog

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:03 PM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]Did her ability change? Because she couldn't turn into water before. All she could do was freeze things. Can she do both now? Or is this some sort of evolution of her ability?[/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]I assumed that either A) she always had the ability, but didn't know how to use it, or B) her ability evolved after she was shot.[/color]
Captain, I am not a merry man! - Worf "Qpid"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users