Kudo to Malaysia craziest Trekkie!

No replies to this topic

#1 Dr EMH

Dr EMH

Commander

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:55 PM

When I use the word "craziest", it's meant as the highest compliments and the ulmost respect (with a little jealousy hehe) to a fellow Trekkie! Posted Image

As an avid Trekkie myself, I have to admit that Richard Si is no doubt the most craziest Trekkie in Malaysia!

His first act of showing his patriotism (beyond passion) in Star Trek is to purchase a Carplate no. NCC-1701! ... This cost him over 5-digit of $$$, with all the efforts to travel from one state to another just to qualify for the prefix "NCC" application.

His 2nd act of patriotism is to name all his children (and even his wife) after Star Trek characters! ... First, his wife has renamed with a Vulcan name as T'prena May! ... Next, his son's full name is Riker Si Tee Kirk!! ("Si" being his famly name) ... And finally, his new born baby girl's name is Seven Si Kathryn Janeway!!! ... This little Seven-of-Nine was even born on 17 Jan (1701) in the year 2009!!!! Posted Image

Details:
http://protoproto2.blogspot.com/

Kudo to Richard Si ... he's the first Trekkie whom I'd take my hat off to. :bowdown:

Edited by Dr EMH, 25 April 2009 - 08:03 PM.

I'm a doctor, not a door stop. [ST:FC]

Singapore Star Trek Fansite ... www.startrek.sg ... for the fans, by the fans.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users