Photo

Rate "Into Asylum"

1 reply to this topic

Poll: Rate "Into Asylum" (2 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate the Heroes episode "Into Asylum"?

1. A (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. B (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. C (0 votes [0.00%])

4. D (0 votes [0.00%])

5. F (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts
  • Interests:Nintendo Games, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Stargate, Lost, Doctor Who, Stephen King books, Michael Crichton books

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:02 PM

The 55th episode of Heroes, titled "Into Asylum", has just aired. What did everyone think of it?
[url="[url][url]http://www.tnt.tv/series/leverage/"][/url][/url][img][url][url]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff279/kylenin/Leverage.jpg[/url][/url][/img][/url]
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#2 Radardog

Radardog

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,693 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, filmmaking, etc.

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:01 AM

I wasn't crazy about tonight's episode, but by actually giving me some character development I actually cared about what was happening with Sylar and Claire tonight. That hasn't happened since the beginning of the season. [color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]By having Sylar appear dead and have shape-shifting abilities, they've managed to amp his creepiness and deadliness factor up to 11 again. Plus, I like the alliance being built between him and the task force guy.

Claire's relationship with Nathan is at least something interesting for the two of them to do that doesn't involve Claire whining a lot and Nathan constantly acting greasy. I was really hoping that the early part of Season 3 would give Nathan some redemption, and it never came. So, here's hoping that this storyline goes somewhere. [/color]
Captain, I am not a merry man! - Worf "Qpid"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users