Funniest Trek Moments???

159 replies to this topic

#141 B'atL'eth's Blood

B'atL'eth's Blood

Commander

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:38 PM

I also just thought of the scene in "The Voyage Home", where Scotty is at the plexiglass factory. Scotty has the mouse in his hand and says, (in that timeless Aberdeen brogue) "Computer?" "Oh computer??" The Plant Manager says, "Try the keyboard.." To which Scotty replies, " Keyboard?! How quaint!", then proceeds to shred the keyboard up with the best hunt and peck technique on the planet! Another good funny scene is where the female patient at the hospital is bragging, "I'm growing a new kidney!" Thanks in no small part to Dr. McCoy giving her the med to foster the new kidney growth. I could never fathom the scene in the same film where Kirk is drinking a Michelob, and marveling at the taste. (facial expressions). They must have had beer/ale in his time as well, and it must have been better than the pee water we call beer...

#142 dominion_ruler

dominion_ruler

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:37 AM

there is a VOY episode where the doctor helps seven with dating...in the beginning of that episode the doctor tries to explain the birds and the bees, sperm & egg, etc etc, its pretty hilarious

Posted Image

#143 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:28 PM

^I know this isn't exactly what we mean by trek moments but I find your sig hilarious.

#144 dominion_ruler

dominion_ruler

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 11:20 PM

^I know this isn't exactly what we mean by trek moments but I find your sig hilarious.

hehe yes, I love Archer's reply "lemme guess, stinkin up the room"

Posted Image

#145 rhs

rhs

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 11:29 PM

A very funny episode is "A piece of the action" (TOS). I thought the scene when Kirk plays cards with the gangsters was absolutely hilarious.
:roflmao:

Ahh, fizzbin, a classic. Good choice. How about when he drives the car? Yiikes!
I declare the cuteness of Connor & Dominic!

Certified Connorsseur Chief Instigator. Trip's Not Dead!

#146 Rick S

Rick S

Commodore

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 01:08 AM

I like the whole thing with Andy Dick and Robert Picardo in the Voyager episode, "Message in a Bottle"... :lol:

Edited by Rick S, 28 December 2006 - 01:08 AM.

I'm back. LOL.

#147 Soylent Green Is People

Soylent Green Is People

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:57 PM

My favorite was already in a post somewhere above (Scotty talking to the computer mouse in ST:IV), but tied for first, IMO is from "The Trouble With Tribbles". That one had so many great lines of dialogue, but the best was this altercation between Kirk and Nilz Baris, who was scolding Kirk regarding his protection of the quadrotriticale:

Baris: You have taken this entire very important project far too lightly.
Kirk: On the contrary, sir -- I think of this project as very important. It is you I take lightly.

Kirk says with those hesitations and pauses that only the Shat can deliver...priceless!
"On the contrary, sir -- I think of this project as very important. It is you I take lightly." - James T. Kirk

#148 jacki

jacki

Captain

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 02:49 AM

In DS9 when worf and dax are held prisoner by the dominion, when he (worf) kills weyoun, and Damar says
"Pick that up"... :lol:
"How come the quantum?"

I don't know what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones

Posted Image

#149 JayTheTrekkie

JayTheTrekkie

Commodore

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:56 PM

Funniest trek moments would be mainly with Data because of the funny things Data does and also when he gets confused about a joke that he couldn't get when Riker or somebody else makes a joke.

Posted Image

#150 dominion_ruler

dominion_ruler

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:34 PM

Dukat: "War is such thirsty work"
Weyoun: "Perhaps if you didn't talk so much your throat wouldn't get so dry."

Posted Image

#151 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:49 AM

From ,,Timescape'' when Picard made a smiley face in a warp core explosion and he laughed like crazy!

#152 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:16 PM

The scene in Journey to Bable (TOS) when Bones and Amanda are talking and Bones just gets this big goofy grin on his face and says:

'A teddy bear!?' and Spock replies with 'On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive, and they have six-inch fangs'

I really enjoy that scene
"Don't pander to me, kid. One tiny crack in the hull and our blood boils in thirteen seconds. Solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats. And wait till you're sitting pretty with a case of Andorian shingles, see if you're so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding. Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence." ~ Bones

#153 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

In ,,Generations'' when the Enterprise crew destroyed the Klingon Bird of prey and Data said ,,Yes!'' in a very funny way.

#154 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:59 PM

In the TAS episode ,,More Tribbles more Troubles'' when Sulu asked captain Kirk ,,Are you gonna sit down captain?'' and Kirk said ,,I'd rather stand.'' because he had a huge tribble on his seat.

#155 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:37 AM

In the episode of ENT called,,Shuttlepod One'' when Trip and Reed get drunk and Reed says:
,,T'Pol's got a nice bum!''

#156 Legolas

Legolas

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

Hmm... that would be the windows bluescreen blooper with Data loosing his temper over it...

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...

Olórin (Gandalf): Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

Legolas:"Boe a hyn... Neled herein - dan caer menig."
Aragorn:"Si, beriathar hyn ammaeg na ned Edoras."
Legolas:"Aragorn, nedin dagor hen-ú-erir ortheri. Natha daged dhaer."
Aragorn:"Then i shall die as one of them!"
Posted Image
Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? (Do you speak Elvish?)

#157 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:18 AM

Yeah, Data's really funny.

#158 Serena

Serena

3rd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:37 PM

The Enterprise is about to become wrecked and Data, having his emotion chip turned on goes "Oooooooh phlox!" Actually, just about anytime someone in Trek swears and says anything but Damn is funny to me, because swearing rarely happens in Trek.

I also liked one Voy ep where the Doctor is daydreaming about singing an opera for the senior staff. And in the daydream, Tuvok goes into Pon Farr. It was so rediculous!

In Nemesis where Picard tells Data to shut up. And later on in that scene where Worf is Drunk and makes that comment about Romulan Ale being illegal. Got a chuckle out of me.
http://www.sitarafleet.com We've got many simms to join and are taking CO apps and transfers. Inquire within!
I'm always looking for new crew on the Sitara Shri and the USS Pathfinder. Check us out! http://www.sitarafleet.com/sitarashri and http://www.simmhost.co.cc/pathfinder

Posted Image

#159 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

The Enterprise is about to become wrecked and Data, having his emotion chip turned on goes "Oooooooh phlox!" Actually, just about anytime someone in Trek swears and says anything but Damn is funny to me, because swearing rarely happens in Trek.

I also liked one Voy ep where the Doctor is daydreaming about singing an opera for the senior staff. And in the daydream, Tuvok goes into Pon Farr. It was so rediculous!

In Nemesis where Picard tells Data to shut up. And later on in that scene where Worf is Drunk and makes that comment about Romulan Ale being illegal. Got a chuckle out of me.

from the book: ,,romulan ale should be illegal!''
,,it is''
,,well it should be more illegal''

#160 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

I also love the seen in the Reboot where Bones chases Kirk all over the ship and jabs him with hypos.

Oh! And Scotty talking to the computer in The Voyage Home!

Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy....nuff said.

In the Trouble With Tribbles where they open the hatch and a crap-ton of tribbles fall on Kirk's head and he just stands there and takes it.
"Don't pander to me, kid. One tiny crack in the hull and our blood boils in thirteen seconds. Solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats. And wait till you're sitting pretty with a case of Andorian shingles, see if you're so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding. Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence." ~ Bones

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users