Photo

Rate "Cold Snap"

10 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate "Cold Snap" (3 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate the Heroes episode "Cold Snap"?

1. A (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. B (2 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. C (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. D (0 votes [0.00%])

5. F (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:15 PM

The 54th episode of Heroes, titled "Cold Snap", has just aired. What did everyone think of it?

(This episode marks the return of writer Bryan Fuller, by the way.)
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]Too bad they have killed of Daphne. [/color] I liked it. Am I nuts, or did I see an [color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011] eye blink in that pile of ice that was Tracy? [/color]
"There's one thing you never put in a trap if your smart. If you have any plans of seeing tomorrow there's one thing you never, ever, put in a trap...Me!" - The (11th) Doctor. [/center][/size]

#3 Radardog

Radardog

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:08 PM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]Too bad they have killed of Daphne. [/color] I liked it. Am I nuts, or did I see an [color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011] eye blink in that pile of ice that was Tracy? [/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]Yeah, that happened. I'm thinking we haven't seen the last of Tracy, though I can't for the life of me figure out how they're going to explain that. I liked Daphne too. I thought her still being alive meant they were going to do something else with her. But I guess they've just decided to drop that storyline all together. But hey, Hiro's powers are back, that's a good thing. I would like to note that this was one of the best episodes so far this season, and it had neither Claire or Sylar in it. [/color]
Captain, I am not a merry man! - Worf "Qpid"

#4 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:11 PM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]I'm thinking we haven't seen the last of Tracy, though I can't for the life of me figure out how they're going to explain that.[/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]They've mentioned in a previous episode that Tracy was one of three women who were triplets. Two of them are now dead, so somewhere out there is a third.[/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]But hey, Hiro's powers are back, that's a good thing.[/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]He can only use his powers when the baby is touching him. When he actually gets them under his own control, then I'll be happy.[/color]
Posted Image

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#5 Radardog

Radardog

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]They've mentioned in a previous episode that Tracy was one of three women who were triplets. Two of them are now dead, so somewhere out there is a third.[/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]She was the third one. The other two were Niki and Jessica and they're both dead. [/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]He can only use his powers when the baby is touching him. When he actually gets them under his own control, then I'll be happy.[/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]That wasn't the impression that I got. I thought the baby just activated one of his powers; the freezing time one. Granted, we never saw him use it without the baby yet, but they didn't make a point of it that it only worked with the baby.[/color]

#6 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:26 AM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]She was the third one. The other two were Niki and Jessica and they're both dead. [/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]Jessica wasn't related to Niki. I mean, she wasn't her biological sister. The third one was named Barbara. But from what writer Bryan Fuller is saying, it doesn't look like we'll see her very soon (something about it being a cheap sci-fi stunt).[/color]
Posted Image

#7 Radardog

Radardog

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:00 PM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]Jessica wasn't related to Niki. I mean, she wasn't her biological sister. The third one was named Barbara. But from what writer Bryan Fuller is saying, it doesn't look like we'll see her very soon (something about it being a cheap sci-fi stunt).[/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]I thought she WAS Barbara.[/color]

#8 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:53 AM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]I thought she WAS Barbara.[/color]

She's not. At least, according to Bryan Fuller. I mean, he'd know. Wouldn't he?

Click here for the interview: http://scifiwire.com...s-honest-ab.php

Edited by Kyle Nin, 02 April 2009 - 10:55 AM.

Posted Image

#9 Radardog

Radardog

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:05 PM

She's not. At least, according to Bryan Fuller. I mean, he'd know. Wouldn't he?

Click here for the interview: http://scifiwire.com...s-honest-ab.php

Bryan Fuller said everything I've been thinking about the series in that article. The man know his stuff, that's for sure.

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]OK, so he does indicate that Barbara was a different character. But doesn't that mean that there's actually four of them?

Frankly, I'm glad to hear he's trying to bring the series back to the ground. Heroes was awesome because it was about ordinary people in extraordinary situations. The "Villains" volume did so much damage with the injection storyline and people bouncing back and forth between having powers and not having powers and being good and not being good and being evil and not being evil. It was a mess, and to me, it wasn't a particularly interesting one.[/color]

#10 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:44 PM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]OK, so he does indicate that Barbara was a different character. But doesn't that mean that there's actually four of them?[/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]No, there's only three. Each clone was given to a different family. Jessica wasn't related to Nikki. They were sisters, but only through adoption.

I suppose there could be more, but that would mean that the doctor that created them was lying, and I'm not sure what reason he would have to lie about it.[/color]
Posted Image

#11 Radardog

Radardog

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:52 AM

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]No, there's only three. Each clone was given to a different family. Jessica wasn't related to Nikki. They were sisters, but only through adoption.

I suppose there could be more, but that would mean that the doctor that created them was lying, and I'm not sure what reason he would have to lie about it.[/color]

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]OK, I think I just figured this out. I always thought that Jessica was a twin of Nikki's because Nikki's "Jessica" alter-ego always looked like Nikki. So, when the doctor stated that Tracy was a triplet of Nikki's, I thought he meant that she was the third to Nikki and Jessica. Now, looking at the little information about Jessica that's available, Jessica was actually two years younger than Nikki and didn't look the same.

This explains why Bryan Fuller wants to leave Barbara alone, because some writer apparently introduced Barbara as nothing more than an afterthought. [/color]

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users