• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1006 replies to this topic

#1 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,622 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

So we are going to launch a fleet against the Romulans?

RIGHT.

Wee aaare soooo Gangsta!

GO!

Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

Sir Sexy - USA! USA! USA!

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

http://www.trekunite...showtopic=18445

CLANG

Damn, man, we weren't even at 1000 yet. :P

And the opening I had all ready to go was definitely better. :P

Posted Image

#3 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,622 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:55 PM

Sorry for the premature clangification. It's been too long I guess :P
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#4 Shodar

Shodar

Will Call Back Later

• Members
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:00 PM

You Are Scrabble

And you beat me at Scrabble, too!
Visit these links (and others that the forum won't let me post):
Doctors without Borders --- Amnesty International --- ICotRC --- UNICEF

#5 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

:offtopic: Frozen Marie Calendar's lasagne is lamer than lame. I do not suggest anyone eat such stuff.
It is not food. Pep - to - bis - mol
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#6 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:26 PM

Woo, so I realised I hadn't eaten anything all day but some apple sauce and the last of the trail mix so I ran out to target and McDonald's to get food stuffs and I got a Mighty kids meal b/c I just don't eat that much and she was like, "What toy?"
And I was like, "I don't know girl I guess."
And then while I was waiting I realised that the girl toy was some lame plastic thing I didn't recognize and the boy toy was something from the Spectacular Spiderman (awesome spiderman cartoon btw) so I totally embarrassed myself asking her to change it. "Hi I'm 26 years old and I want a spiderman toy darn it!"

:offtopic: Frozen Marie Calendar's lasagne is lamer than lame. I do not suggest anyone eat such stuff.
It is not food. Pep - to - bis - mol

Boo. There mixed berry pie isn't anything to write home about either.

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#7 Shodar

Shodar

Will Call Back Later

• Members
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:34 PM

Spiderman toys! :w00t:

I burnt my finger making curly fries :(

#8 TPol123

TPol123

Lil Bit

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:43 PM

I have Pleurisy.
"This is a time in our life that we're making history, this is our moment. We chose to come into the Army knowing that we could be sent over here, but we chose that anyway, because we choose to believe that the American flag we wear on our right shoulder stands for something that's greater than ourselves." - CPL Chris Mason (Nov 12 2006)

#9 Shodar

Shodar

Will Call Back Later

• Members
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:44 PM

I have Pleurisy.

Sucks. What they gonna do about it?

#10 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:45 PM

Take an antibiotic probably. That is lame she didn't need a hospital for that.

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#11 TPol123

TPol123

Lil Bit

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:46 PM

Sucks. What they gonna do about it?

They gave me drugs and said come back in a few days if it's not better.
"This is a time in our life that we're making history, this is our moment. We chose to come into the Army knowing that we could be sent over here, but we chose that anyway, because we choose to believe that the American flag we wear on our right shoulder stands for something that's greater than ourselves." - CPL Chris Mason (Nov 12 2006)

#12 TPol123

TPol123

Lil Bit

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

Okay, ya know what? If your music is shaking my entire house, it's too loud.

#13 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

I have Pleurisy.

Blech. Does not sound pleasant.

That is lame she didn't need a hospital for that.

At least she finally got diagnosed. That's something, anyway.

Okay, ya know what? If your music is shaking my entire house, it's too loud.

I will agree with this sentiment.

Posted Image

#14 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

They gave me drugs and said come back in a few days if it's not better.

Yeah, I mean it is possible it isn't caused by a virus but something more serious. I maintain that when I had it it was caused by sine delayed reaction to having Pneumonia the year before.

-Doctor-

Posted Image

#15 TPol123

TPol123

Lil Bit

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

The doctor told me to quit smoking. So did MathBoy. For the ten thousandth time. Ergh.

#16 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

I also want to add that I called it! :flex:

I hope you get better soon. I was in grade school at the time but I remember it sucks big time.

-Doctor-

Posted Image

#17 TPol123

TPol123

Lil Bit

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:58 PM

I also want to add that I called it! :flex:

I hope you get better soon. I was in grade school at the time but I remember it sucks big time.

Lol good call.

Thanks. It hurts like hell.

#18 TPol123

TPol123

Lil Bit

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:06 PM

Bed time. Night.

#19 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:11 PM

The doctor told me to quit smoking. So did MathBoy. For the ten thousandth time. Ergh.

Maybe they're onto something...? :P

Posted Image

#20 TPol123

TPol123

Lil Bit

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:25 PM

Maybe they're onto something...? :P

Maybe MathBoy needs to shut his face cause he smokes too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users