Why Do You Continue?

22 replies to this topic

#21 Bruce2

Bruce2

Ensign

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:18 PM

You're welcome, Bruce. Now there's a sequel rumoured, I wonder what excuse CBS will give for not pursuing more Enterprise on TV? Actually [notices hordes of bashers roaming into view] don't answer that...

A few weeks back, I took some comfort in this article I read.
Sci Fi Wire interview with Scott Bakula, on his CHUCK guest role
Although I doubt TV Executives will ever do a U-turn on their 2005 cancellation decision, it's nice to think Scott's remark might cross their mind.

Heres a though, would Scott be intersted in speaking for us to get Enterprise back? does anyone know how to contact him?

Edited by Bruce2, 22 April 2009 - 07:18 PM.

Here is a site with Current Campaign Info and what U can do to help http://www.freewebs.com/stenterprise/

#22 John Doe

John Doe

Commodore

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:33 PM

A few weeks back, I took some comfort in this article I read.
Sci Fi Wire interview with Scott Bakula, on his CHUCK guest role
Although I doubt TV Executives will ever do a U-turn on their 2005 cancellation decision, it's nice to think Scott's remark might cross their mind.

Thanks for the link, Christopher, it is good to know that Scott thinks that way about Enterprise; he seems to be a guy who really gets into the show he's working on, I remember during ENT's 4th season, he was very upset because all the people who supported ENT from inside CBS, were leaving the network to work somewhere else.

Without trying to sound egotistical... (...) I have my own ideas and aspirations which were countlessly shot down in the past. I've no interest in being in that position again.

#23 John Doe

John Doe

Commodore

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:02 PM

Heres a though, would Scott be intersted in speaking for us to get Enterprise back? does anyone know how to contact him?

Although Scott is in good terms with Mr. Moonves (they're friends), actors and producers can't do anything. I remember some time ago, a member here at Trek United sent a message to a former ENT producer or writer regarding the online petition, and the reply was that producers and actors can't get involved, it has to be done by the fans only (sorry for being so vague, I can't find the link and I don't remember names right now).

P/S: Note to Trek United Admins: you should extend the time frame the members can edit their own posts; currently is so short that it doesn't even make sense. I had to make this new post because the time for editing my own previous post ended while I was writing the message. Good thing is that the forum saved the post.

Without trying to sound egotistical... (...) I have my own ideas and aspirations which were countlessly shot down in the past. I've no interest in being in that position again.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users