Photo

Rate "Shades of Gray"

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate "Shades of Gray" (2 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate the Heroes episode "Shades of Gray"?

1. A (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. B (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. C (0 votes [0.00%])

4. D (0 votes [0.00%])

5. F (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts
  • Interests:Nintendo Games, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Stargate, Lost, Doctor Who, Stephen King books, Michael Crichton books

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

The 53rd episode of Heroes, titled "Shades of Gray", has just aired. What did everyone think of it?

(The next new episode will air two weeks from tonight.)
[url="[url][url]http://www.tnt.tv/series/leverage/"][/url][/url][img][url][url]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff279/kylenin/Leverage.jpg[/url][/url][/img][/url]
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#2 Radardog

Radardog

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,693 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, filmmaking, etc.

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:10 PM

The show is definitely pulling out of it's slump. I'm at least more interested in where we're going.

[color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]But I have to say I'm getting a little tired of Sylar storylines going nowhere. I mean, how many times are we going to watch Sylar discover something about himself, only to end up turning into a mean guy again and walking away from him. He's been looking for his father for weeks and that's all we get? A "you're a psycho, I'm a bigger psycho" showdown? Pointless...[/color]

Edited by Radardog, 10 March 2009 - 07:10 PM.

Captain, I am not a merry man! - Worf "Qpid"

#3 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts
  • Interests:Nintendo Games, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Stargate, Lost, Doctor Who, Stephen King books, Michael Crichton books

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:04 PM

[quote name='Radardog' post='711154' date='Mar 10 2009, 06:10 PM'][color=#ff0011;background:#ff0011]But I have to say I'm getting a little tired of Sylar storylines going nowhere. I mean, how many times are we going to watch Sylar discover something about himself, only to end up turning into a mean guy again and walking away from him. He's been looking for his father for weeks and that's all we get? A "you're a psycho, I'm a bigger psycho" showdown? Pointless...[/color][/quote]

It wasn't completely pointless. He found his father. His [i]real[/i] father. After that whole deception by the Petrellis, he needed to do this. It only seemed natural. Now, since that's all done, Sylar can go back to being the sadistic villain he was before. But this time, I don't think he's going to worry about lines of morality and ethics.

The next episode will feature the return of the Season 1 writer Bryan Fuller, who wrote the episode "Company Man". So a lot of [b]Heroes[/b] fans are hoping that the next episode will show a major turnaround for the series (not just this volume).
[url="[url][url]http://www.tnt.tv/series/leverage/"][/url][/url][img][url][url]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff279/kylenin/Leverage.jpg[/url][/url][/img][/url]
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users