• This topic is locked This topic is locked
999 replies to this topic

#1 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:47 AM

Terilynn beams into the dimly lit corridor alongside Young Ensign Redshirt. She knows immediately that this is no longer the same universe from whence they came. Oddly, without hesitation she reached down to the pocket in her boot and withdraws a razor-sharp stiletto and holds it in a defensive posture.

YER follows her lead and withdraws his own blade from the sheath now attached at his waist.

Terilynn chances a glance at her long-time companion and smiled wistfully. The goatee suits him. I may force him to keep it when we return to the original universe.

Her attention is drawn to the main room.

Someone is sweeping up the place. Terilynn glances back to YER who nods to her in support, holding his blade firmly in his grip.

The two stealthily creep into the main area of the bar and Terilynn and is shocked to see that the person sweeping the bar is not the proprietor she was going to kill in order to obtain the place for herself, but a stunningly handsome William T. Riker, a blade of his own still dripping blood hangs from his belt.…He flashes a grin at her and points to the dead body of a fat man over by the front door. "Hope you don't mind, I took the liberty…"

Terilynn grins widely. "Why, thank you Captain."

Riker set the broom against the bar and smiles in return. "Oh and….nice boots."

Terilynn throws herself into the man's arms and as she whisked to some unknown locale she waves at YER…"Let everybody in, would ya? And…dump the body. I would hate to have anyone trip over him."

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 fastillion

fastillion

Give, Support, Do. Your actions leave a better tomorrow.

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:50 AM

A yojng lad wearing the dark sooty yellows of a standard issue Fire Brigade Kevlar and Nomex jacket sits in a darker corner, a fragant veil of shisha tobacco smoke about him.

Next to him is a variety of the Middle Eastern tobacco pipes, the largest of which has several hoses branching off and stands an impressive 37 inches talls.. He nods solemnly at TL, not the least bit fazed by the death of the barkeep at the hands of Riker, nor his propensity for sweeping floors.

Leaning over, he knocks the dried and ashy remains of his latest bowlful, repacking it with more shisha and gingerly placing several red hot coals on top before replacing the bowl at the top of his pipe stem.

Puffing lightly, he goes back to attempting a rather poor impersonation of Strider in The Prancing Pony from LOTR.

#3 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:37 AM

new bar smell... with a faint unsetteling smell in the mix there. :huh: is that nr one in the far distance with.... uh never mind just give me some coffee yer as I can't seem to be able to locate the pink one.

Better go back to get it from the old place

As I do think it will be a while till the bar mistress will be thinking of anything related with this bar now :D
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#4 Cptn_Krunch

Cptn_Krunch

Rear Admiral

• Members
  • 835 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:27 AM

~ From the far end o' the dank n dark groghole brilliantly pithey golden showers o' light stab from about the latrine 'atch n outcomes yer favourite Cptn Krunch ~

AHOY YER!!!
Whar tis ur beauteous black booted barmistress matey?
N what tis that scruff o' 'air 'angin' from about yer chinny chin?
Looks as if'n ye be chewin' upon a Vol...harrrr harrrr
A bittle o' grog fer yer favourite Cptn...aye

~ Yer favourite Cptn gavottes o'er t' the hurdy gurdy n drops in a round a latinum ~

Humans from Earth

Thar be no whorl but the Great Whorl...
N the Great Bird o' the Galaxy tis it's messenger...
Peace be upon him

Posted Image

#5 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:37 AM

A pale looking man with a Snidely Whiplash moustache and a tophat enters the bar. "Goatees are overrated, but I can get behind this mirror Apocalypse... he's so damn evil." Mirror-Apoca holds out his leg in front of the door to trip the next person who enters the bar. "This might be a long wait, so just ignore me."
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#6 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:12 AM

Dang I think I crused something comming in.. all that blood on the floor... it can be from the former owner,

Posted Image
________________________________________________________________________________

OK got them. We only need two :rolleyes: so We better separate them till this odd mood of them goes away. IT will wear of now we do not have cylons in here anymore :D

Woeps Sorry apocalypse it seems it was your foot :P
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#7 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:46 AM

*In a burst of light, Edwards enters the new universe.*

*Surveys dark surroundings and loosens gun in holster.* The locals don't look too friendly, TL.

*Heads to bar.* I'll have an Andorian ale.

*Sips drink while looking around warily.*

(ZZTop is all shaved now! ;) )

For some reason, I find this hysterically funny.

I get the feeling that Mirror Metric would still be awesome.

#8 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:02 AM

N what tis that scruff o' 'air 'angin' from about yer chinny chin?
Looks as if'n ye be chewin' upon a Vol...harrrr harrrr

ROFL...This you mean? *she wipes a bit of fuzz off her face and blushes* Oh. Right. Heh. Got that from the Captain who so sweetly offed the former proprietor so we could set up shop here.

@ ee: Excellent entrance ee! *she tosses him a new blade* Here - this glows blue when orcs are nearby. ;)

#9 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:28 AM

Dang I think I crused something comming in.. all that blood on the floor... it can be from the former owner,

Woeps Sorry apocalypse it seems it was your foot :P

Curses!
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#10 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:36 AM

@ ee: Excellent entrance ee! *she tosses him a new blade* Here - this glows blue when orcs are nearby. ;)

Awesomeness. :D Thanks, TL!

#11 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:49 AM

Oooh...*looks down* New siggy was made by a friend over at the OS.. We have had a riot for the past year in a thread there that asked who - from which series would you like to "get stuck with" in Shuttlepod One? Apparently my choices cracked him up - so he made me a siggy for my response. :) Notice any patterns? ROFL

Awesomeness. :D Thanks, TL!

Any time EE - I found an axe behind the bar too. Maybe that's what caused all the blood stains on the wall?

Edited by Terilynn, 27 February 2009 - 11:48 AM.

#12 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:23 PM

Oooh...*looks down* New siggy was made by a friend over at the OS.. We have had a riot for the past year in a thread there that asked who - from which series would you like to "get stuck with" in Shuttlepod One? Apparently my choices cracked him up - so he made me a siggy for my response. :) Notice any patterns? ROFL

I'm only surprised that bearded Malcolm was not included.

Any time EE - I found an axe behind the bar too. Maybe that's what caused all the blood stains on the wall?

*Is tempted to make a Dexter reference.*

#13 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:32 PM

I'm only surprised that bearded Malcolm was not included.

CRAP! I KNEW I was forgetting someone!!!!

*Is tempted to make a Dexter reference.*

He'd be quite useful in the MU methinks... :)

#14 fastillion

fastillion

Give, Support, Do. Your actions leave a better tomorrow.

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:19 PM

For some reason I havent firgured out yet, Mirror universe me is hardcore American-gone-Middle-Eastern...
Hmm...maybe that says something about my lifestyle...or maybe I just find their lifestyle surprisingly similiar to the one I hope to live, in their traditional sorts that is, nothing like...well, y'know.

#15 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:44 PM

*A gleaming Cylon opens the door to the bar, holding it open for his mistress to enter. She walks past him stroking his face as she goes by. She notices a few heads turn and she eyes her Cylon who stands at the ready. She opens her trench coat and reveals her lovely blue two piece uniform, bare mid-drift, mini skirt, high heel boots. The Cylon helps her with the jacket she strides to the bar. As she sidles up to the edge of the bar, the heel of her boot catches on a hole in the floor...it snaps off as she falls into the arms of a bearded Malcolm.*

Ack! Hello there handsome! I seem to have broken my shoe.

*She bends over to pick up the broken heel, exposing her thigh and the knife she has strapped beneath her skirt.*

I'll have a whiskey, neat and give me an ale chaser.

*She eyes TL on the other side of the bar and hobbles to her.*

Hey TL. It is awfully hot in here. And this top is killing me.

*adjusts her sizeable breasts inside the skin tight top.*

Hope you don't mind if I brought a Cylon. He is a pretty good dancer. How is my hair? I think one of these bobbie pins in penetrating my brain.

Do you have any glue? Maybe I'll just replicate another boot?

*Hails the Cylon to do her bidding.*

Fix this for me will you, honey? You know...you need a name. How about Ivan? Yes...Ivan it is!

*Leans with her back against the bar, elbows on the bar, one foot up on the rail of the stool, drink in hand, stirrer in her mouth*

Where's the action at?

Edited by trekkin', 27 February 2009 - 02:46 PM.

"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#16 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:48 PM

He'd be quite useful in the MU methinks... :)

He'd have a field day. It'd be sort of like going to an all you can eat buffet.

#17 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:14 PM

OMG Trekkin' that was beyond awesome!

*Terilynn rolls her eyes at her friend with the broken boot.* Now you know why I prefer stainless steel heels. :)

#18 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:23 PM

Well...we had to get Malcolm in here somehow!! ;)

Oh and check this out...

*motions for Ivan to turn around...revealing a Ten Forward XI sticker on his butt.*

I thought he reminded me of a steamer trunk.

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#19 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

Well...we had to get Malcolm in here somehow!! ;)

Oh and check this out...

*motions for Ivan to turn around...revealing a Ten Forward XI sticker on his butt.*

I thought he reminded me of a steamer trunk.

ROFL

FOUND HIM!!!

He was under my suitcase...
Posted Image

THE ORIGINAL FUZZY MALCOLM!!!

Edited by Terilynn, 27 February 2009 - 03:25 PM.

#20 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:28 PM

Posted Image

THE ORIGINAL FUZZY MALCOLM!!!

Hello Darling! That uniform seems a little stuffy...why don't you let me help you cool down a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users