The Newsmen

62 replies to this topic

#61 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:04 PM

As much as I love Jon Stewart, his parodies of Glenn Beck tend to feel oddly unnecessary. Glenn Beck is already so ridiculous on his own that nothing Stewart does could possibly seem crazier. Beck is his own parody.

#62 Trek Realist

Trek Realist

Amicus Hostis

• Members
  • 7,706 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:09 PM

Obviously no one has discussed the suspension, and recent departure of Keith Olbermann from MSNBC
Atheism is not a religion. It is a personal relationship with reality.

Quis custodiet ipso custodes

My Blog

#63 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:50 AM

I honestly don't watch MSNBComcast and never have. Since the NBC Universal - Comcast merger was passed I'd be LESS likely to start, as it gives them a larger stranglehold on public opinion than Turner/CNN or Newscorp/Faux News has because they will have control on what channels and opinions we see.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users