#1 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:32 PM

TEN FORWARD TEN!!!! NEMESIS!!!!

Posted Image

Terilynn beams up to the bar of the new Ten Forward TEN!!! The large station floats in high synchronous orbit over Romulus and its capitol city. The Tal Shiar has been busy at work, the place is rigged with so many bugs she can feel the buzzing of the air.

Oh well – nothing they can learn that they don't already know. They're just voyeurs any way. Besides – bug smashing will be a great sport for the gang and it'll keep my heelz sharp.

Once again everything seems to have made the trip, The Captains' belongings, Saj, the pool table – although now it appears as though it's been rigged – the dabo wheel and the very large and very overbearing "death ray" which seems to have become everyone's favorite toaster. Next to it now sits a table filled with sliced breads, English muffins, marshmallows (with chocolate and graham crackers for s'mores of course) and a panini press with a selection of thinly sliced meats and cheeses.

Uh, go figure. Paninis? I didn't know Rommies were into paninis. Cool.

Young Ensign Redshirt beams in….without pants. Seems that the ladies at The Targ and Duck have had their way with him again and he has been left with only his red Starfleet shirt and very nice pari of red underwear…Terilynn smiles brightly.

Nice to know that Williams is back in form isn't it YER?

The Ensign blushes and turns to go put on another pair of pants.

Wait YER! Leave those off for a bit, would ya? I just got you a pair of chaps and I uh…Well – you just wait right there, okay?

Everything else has made the trip and has found a place in the structured and clean halls of this Romulan designed place. The floor is a beautifully tiled mosaic of the great Seal of the Romulan Star Empire – a large red stripe – The Neutral Zone – passes through it.

I always wondered why a people defined themselves by their self-imposed border…Oh well – c'est la vie.

A small, portable thalaron weapon is poised next to Pink2D2 and RoboCup, the juke box made it as well…

Before grabbing YER by the arm to "break in the place" she drops a quarter in the machine and presses M-13

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ovH46-o0rLw

She is swept off her feet by Young Ensign Redshirt…she smiles wickedly and caresses his cheek…

They should know where the booze is by now….

She begins to sing softly….

We are no monsters, we're moral people
and yet we have the strength to do this
This is the splendour of our achievement
Call in the airstrike with a poison kiss….

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 -Q-

-Q-

Admin/MakTrek

• Members
  • 2,954 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:41 PM

*Q beams in and says hello to the lovely lady behind the bar, orders a Romulan Ale*

Ah, I know I'll have a blast here. Just keep the ale coming.

For those of you who haven't tried Romulan Ale. Take it easy with this. Believe me you won't live long and prosper. Three shots of this and you're screwed.

I had the fortune of prepping three bottles for MakTrek's birthday party two years ago and....... Well let's just say that i found a new meaning to the word DRUNK. :lol:

Edited by -Q-, 29 January 2009 - 07:42 PM.

Posted Image
Q@maktrek.org.mk - http://www.maktrek.org.mk/
Picard to Q - "I refuse to believe that the afterlife is run by you; the universe is not so badly designed."
ST First Contact - Picard: "They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!"

#3 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:58 PM

*Q beams in and says hello to the lovely lady behind the bar, orders a Romulan Ale*

Ah, I know I'll have a blast here. Just keep the ale coming.

For those of you who haven't tried Romulan Ale. Take it easy with this. Believe me you won't live long and prosper. Three shots of this and you're screwed.

I had the fortune of prepping three bottles for MakTrek's birthday party two years ago and....... Well let's just say that i found a new meaning to the word DRUNK. :lol:

I prefer kanar - Rommie ale gives me a headache. But then again...I don't hanlde my hangovers like I used to. :) *pours Q a Romulan Ale*

#4 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:19 PM

I'm ducking out to go write a paper before Melvin discovers what I left in the old thread.
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#5 Melvin

Melvin

Eternal Pretend Dollar Debtor

• Members
  • 11,581 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:23 PM

Eww...I don't think anyone wants to know what you "left in the old thread."
My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die. -Bob Marley
The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole
Experience teaches us that silence terrifies people the most. -Bob Dylan
Everyone dies but not everyone lives. -A. Sachs
This is the way the world ends / Not with a bang, but with a whimper -T.S. Eliot
The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I? Light up the darkness. -Bob Marley

A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

#6 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:28 PM

I hope he mops it up...

#7 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:31 PM

It's probably the same "present" he left for me on my doorstep a few weeks back.
Posted Image

#8 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:38 PM

I have to post this article, back read for a few and then I'll be back. But did you guys catch this today?

http://cosmiclog.msn....aspx?GT1=43001

Very cool.
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#9 Gibraltar

Gibraltar

Commander

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:40 PM

* Beams in, looking confused. He takes a hesitant look out the viewport *

Romulus. Hmm. Never been this close.

* Takes a sip of his cavern-brewed coffee *

So, how's everyone doing today?
Posted Image

#10 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

*bird of prey screaches to a halt in front of said bar.*

Well, that was quick and painless. I decided to come in full battle gear for the occassssssssssion. Hellowwww Ten F10!

Check. Out. The. Floor!!!

*lands one foot on left side of red line, the other on the right* I always wanted to do that!

*does double take at the lack of clothing on YER dancing with TL* C'est la vie.

Mhiohs ke' rhin!

@ Q - I'll join you in some fine ale - slap me four shots TL. This is Koolaid to my soul.
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#11 frootlooper

frootlooper

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:50 PM

Oi. Got lost coming here. :huh: Took a wrong heading. I blame my calculator. :err:

Posted Image
I may have a... slight... addiction to froot loops.

#12 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

*bird of prey screaches to a halt in front of said bar.*

Well, that was quick and painless. I decided to come in full battle gear for the occassssssssssion. Hellowwww Ten F10!

Check. Out. The. Floor!!!

*lands one foot on left side of red line, the other on the right* I always wanted to do that!

*does double take at the lack of clothing on YER dancing with TL* C'est la vie.

Mhiohs ke' rhin!

@ Q - I'll join you in some fine ale - slap me four shots TL. This is Koolaid to my soul.

Aren't the buttless chaps cute? And he looks so happy wearing them too! He's like my own personal...Rocky. *grunt*

*pours Barbara her shots*

And I KNEW you'd love the floor.

#13 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

Master of all things, jack of none

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

Froots - check your private messages please.

Posted Image

#14 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:56 PM

* Beams in, looking confused. He takes a hesitant look out the viewport *

Romulus. Hmm. Never been this close.

* Takes a sip of his cavern-brewed coffee *

So, how's everyone doing today?

How did I miss this? sowwy Gibaltar...here - A Fresh brewed ratkajino for you?

#15 frootlooper

frootlooper

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

Froots - check your private messages please.

Sure, no problem.

Posted Image
I may have a... slight... addiction to froot loops.

#16 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

I hope he mops it up...

It's probably the same "present" he left for me on my doorstep a few weeks back.

Ha. Aha. Ha, ha, hee hee, ha ha. This side-splitting laughter is preventing me from ging about my business. I am seriously laughing so hard I don't think I can even type. INCREDIBLY HILARIOUS.
[/intense sarcasm]

In addition, when's that flippin' the bird smiley gonna show up? Because I've found myself needing it's usage quite frequently lately.
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#17 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:05 PM

OMG...

CH - can you or someone you know create a little smiley with the guy flipping over a dead bird with a spatula? Cuz - that would be great...and would bypass a lot of censor-like people.

#18 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

Considering my total love for such feathered creatures, that would be so totally the wrong thing to do. Just wrong. :o

*hugs Nikki and Sammy and places one on each shoulder for the duration of the evening* Kisses to my babies. mmmmmwwwahhh!!!
Mac Anderson

#19 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:16 PM

Ha. Aha. Ha, ha, hee hee, ha ha. This side-splitting laughter is preventing me from ging about my business. I am seriously laughing so hard I don't think I can even type. INCREDIBLY HILARIOUS.
[/intense sarcasm]

In addition, when's that flippin' the bird smiley gonna show up? Because I've found myself needing it's usage quite frequently lately.

Who peed in your cornflakes?
Posted Image

#20 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

*Vipers glides gracefully into landing bay.*

*Strolls into bar.*

Well, it's nice to be back in space. Landings are a lot easier when you don't have to worry about wind and stuff. Jo'lan tru, all!

Parthenogenesis - No One Move a Muscle as the Dead Come Home

Um, what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users