2 replies to this topic

#1 startrekstang

startrekstang

Crewman 2nd Class

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:52 PM

Hi everyone.
For those of you like myself that just can't seem to get enough news, stories and pictures of all things in the Trek collectibles world, I have some very exciting news.
My upcoming Star Trek Collectibles Magazine due out this November 17 will feature a wide variety of different Star Trek collectibles old and new, including a nice selection of stories and articles on many of your favorite vintage Trek toys like the Mego toys from the 70's. We also feature a nice piece on the new retro cloth EMCE figures with a great article by Paul (Dr. Mego) Clarke.
Not only do we focus on the original Mego 8" Trek figures but we also have articles on the HTF Mego Mission to Gamma VI playset, the extremely rare Mego Planetarium and the unique Mego Enterprise playset transporter.
For those of you who are looking forward to some of the latest Trek toys we have articles, interviews and lots of pictures of the latest greatest from Daimond Select Toys, Dacopac, IGPC, PEZ, Johnny Lightning, Master Replicas and many more.
We also have an exclusive interview with Destiny trilogy author David Mack with reviews of all three Destiny books and a review of the new Star Trek 101 book by Terry Erdmann and Paula Block.
For you Trek gamers there is a great article on the upcoming Star Trek Online game by Cryptic Studios featuring some incredible screen shots.
I will give you more updates on the magazine as we get closer to it's release in most major bookstores and online at places like Amazon.com later next month.

You can also see a great selection of Trek toys in my current book, Star Trek The Collectibles, which is now available in most major bookstores and online at places like Amazon.com.

Steve Kelley

Edited by startrekstang, 19 October 2008 - 08:56 PM.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 startrekstang

startrekstang

Crewman 2nd Class

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:35 PM

Posted Image

For those who will want signed copies I have also ordered a large quantity of both the new book and the new magazine. If you order a set of both the book and the magazine from me for a total of $26. which includes media mail shipping, I will personally sign each of them. If they are for someone specific or for someone special as a gift I can write anything you wish, within reason of course Posted Image
The book alone signed and shipped is $20. and the magazine alone signed and shipped is $6. These total prices are for anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. For overseas shipping the costs will be a bit more.

Steve

#3 startrekstang

startrekstang

Crewman 2nd Class

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:28 AM

For those of you who may want to order the magazine directly from the publisher they now have it available for sale on their web site:
http://www.fwmagazin...product/1492/47

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users