Photo

Rate "The Queen"

4 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate "The Queen" (4 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate the Stargate Atlantis episode "The Queen"?

1. A (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. B (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. C (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. D (0 votes [0.00%])

5. F (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:10 PM

How would you rate the Stargate Atlantis episode "The Queen"?

Use the spoiler code when necessary.
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:58 AM

I gave it a B. I think this was one of the better episodes so far this season (not that that says much, sadly). It had a few plot holes (such as why they would go to all this trouble before they even test the gene therapy), but it was reasonably interesting, and it has the potential to lead into some interesting stories. Overall, I liked it.

#3 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:50 AM

It was a little disappointing, since it didn't match the preview they showed a week before. They made it look like Teyla was going to be turned into a Wraith, but that's not what happened. It was only "skin deep".

I think this was one of the better episodes so far this season.

I noticed that you didn't post your evaluation of "The Shrine" (which aired between "Ghost in the Machine" and "Whispers"). Did you not have a chance to watch that one yet? Or can you not think of anything to say about it?

Edited by Kyle Nin, 15 March 2010 - 10:55 AM.

Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#4 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:10 AM

I just didn't have much to say about it. Again, it wasn't particularly special, nor was it particularly bad. I thought there was some nice character bits (good acting from David Hewlett), but I knew he was going to be fine, so in the end, there wasn't a whole lot of drama. Like pretty much every other episode this season, I rated it average.

#5 CTrill

CTrill

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:03 PM

I didn't like the shrine, but I liked this episode a lot. It's one of the few from this season that I'd watch (and have watched) again. Compared to the rest of the episodes for this season, I gave it an A. In general, it's more like a B though.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users