Photo

NBA Finals Lakers v. Celtics

10 replies to this topic

Poll: Who are you rooting for? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Support your team

1. Celtics!! Number 17 baby!! (5 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Lakers!! Kobe is da man!! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,614 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:26 PM

So Here it is, C's vs Lakers, the Next Generation.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

Sir Sexy - USA! USA! USA!

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:43 PM

As someone who does not like basketball at all...

GO CELTICS! B)

Posted Image

#3 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:45 AM

So Here it is, C's vs Lakers, the Next Generation.

It has been a long time!
I remember well the Lakers/Celtics rivalry from the 80'.
Back then, even if you weren't into basketball the excitement sucked you in.

GO CELTICS!

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#4 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:00 PM

While the Lakers and Celtics rivarly is very historic, in recent times there hasn't been much, so I like both teams. I cheered for the Lakers and Celtics to beat the Spurs and Pistons. And so they did...now I'm a bit undecided who to cheer for. I like Kobe, Gasol and the Lakers. But I also like the Celtics, and I want to see KG, Allen and Pierce to win a title. So I'm leaning a bit towards to the Celtics.

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."
- Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

#5 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,614 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:01 PM

Oh no doubt. I remember the Sweet 16 shirts (and even had one).
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#6 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,614 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:39 PM

One game won, three to go B) Anyone care to make a wager? :P
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#7 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

Pierce, wow B)

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."

#8 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:06 PM

THE BOSTON CELTICS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS!

And BOSTON is the CITY of CHAMPIONS! B)

Posted Image

#9 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,614 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:31 PM

Well except the Bruins :P
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#10 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:35 PM

Well except the Bruins :P

Well, not in recent memory, anyway. Here, I just broke it down on ITC:

This is the sixth league title to come to Boston since 2001 - three Super Bowls, two World Series, and one NBA Finals. In addition, the Patriots went to another Super Bowl (2007), the Revolution to four MLS Cups (2002, 2005, 2006, 2007), and the Cannons to one New Balance Championship (2004). And then you have the fact that every professional Boston sports team (except NLL's impending Blazers, of course) has been to the playoffs this decade...wow.

Posted Image

#11 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:06 AM

WOOOHOOO! BOSTON ARE CHAMPS!

KG, Pierce, Allen, they deserve it. Years of hard work...and it finally pays off. Glad to see them get it.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users