I am a New Enterpriser, want to make myself known

6 replies to this topic

#1 CCB5Flamekeeper

CCB5Flamekeeper

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:41 AM

Hello to all here. I wanted to find someplace friendly to share my new enthusiasm, namly Enterprise. I have become a big fan in a few months time, and even got all the DVD's. I think the show was great and as I watch it, my heart aches because of the fate it was dealt. I think it should have had at least as many years as the other post Classic shows. I never did care for them at all, found them passionless and boring. But, this was a different one altogether. I was an original Classic fan many years ago, and now I really love this one. How can one not like Archer and Trip and Company, and Bakula and Trinneer are great, and so is everyone else. I am also a Babylon 5 fan, that is my great passion, but I am finding I really love Enterprise too. I have felt alone in that I have had no one to share this with, so here I am. I will try to write and support it as best I can. :trip: Yes, I sure love this guy,, and hope I get to meet him someday. I have watched some of the 4th season, ( won't ever watch that last nasty show :nono: ) and so far, as of this posting, up to Chosen Realm. Was most impressed with that and Similitude, and I have other favorites too. Anyway, my name is Connie, am from New York City, and am 57. Will be watching this forum and adding to it as I can,, best to all.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Wowbagger

Wowbagger

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:07 AM

Welcome aboard, Connie!

...you will probably never see me again, because I am not heavily involved in SE anymore. But still! You're right! ENT rules! Glad to see you here! Ensign Edwards rocks and will most definitely take good care of you!

Peace,
The Ever-Odd Bagger of Wow :)

Edited by Wowbagger, 31 May 2008 - 05:07 AM.

Wowbagger: The Once and Future Prophet of Almighty Tim
"Make as much noise as possible!" --Manny Coto. Ah, good times. Does anyone remember Al Vinci?
Listen to the Star Trek: Excelsior audio radio drama extravaganza! www.starshipexcelsior.com!
...because not enough people have used the word "extravaganza" in advertising since the 1890's. I'm bringing extravaganza back.

#3 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:34 AM

Welcome, Connie! Post long and prosper. :)

won't ever watch that last nasty show

I think I may be the only person on Earth who likes that episode.

Ensign Edwards rocks

:D

#4 Shlomi of Vulcan

Shlomi of Vulcan

Resident Vulcan Old-Fogey

• Members
  • 9,305 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:34 PM

Connie -- Welcome to TU! Live long and Prosper.
"Having problems with the present? Find solace in the fact that some future generations will call these "the good ole' days." Shmu'el Ben Shalom

"If I wanted to argue about which imaginary friend is tougher, I'd just go to church" Jason of KC

Politically Incorrectile Dysfunction

#5 The_Middleman

The_Middleman

Petty Officer 3rd Class

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:39 PM

Hi Connie:

Welcome to the long and ever growing number of Enterprise fans who discovered this great series in re-runs. Also, hello from a fellow New Yorker. I just want to pass some information along to you. Connor Trinneer will be appearing the weekend of July 11 at the Jump Con convention in Stamford CT. That's a pretty short ride from almost everywhere in NYC except for maybe Staten Island. You should consider it, if you really want to meet him. Connor will also be appearing at the Jump Con convention in Boston the following weekend along with John Billingsley, Dominic Keating and many other Trek stars.

#6 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

Welcome Connie,

I too am relatively new here and am trying to make new friends here. fellow trekkies u know. hope to see you around the galaxy!!

#7 DresdedCain

DresdedCain

Crewman

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

I also discovered Enterprise in reruns, and I love it. Good to be here.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users