Photo

Phoenix Mars Lander

3 replies to this topic

Poll: Phoenix Mars Lander DVD (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Are You On Mars

1. YES (3 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. NO (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:22 AM

Kind of exciting to think that my name is on that silica DVD that is about to land on Mars today! That's the furthest I have ever traveled in my life, 422,000,000 miles! WOW! I was wondering, how many others here did the same? I would be interested to know! I hope a lot of you guys are up there with me. I mean, 250,000 names went to Mars. So, I know I am not that special. But it just boggles my mind that my name will live forever (well, the silica disc is only expected to last 500 years at most), well, long after I'm gone anyway. :P

Edited by NX014Ever, 25 May 2008 - 01:37 AM.

"There's one thing you never put in a trap if your smart. If you have any plans of seeing tomorrow there's one thing you never, ever, put in a trap...Me!" - The (11th) Doctor. [/center][/size]

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:40 PM

Wow! That was awesome! I'm glad that it worked perfectly so far! Now, this IS rocket science!
"There's one thing you never put in a trap if your smart. If you have any plans of seeing tomorrow there's one thing you never, ever, put in a trap...Me!" - The (11th) Doctor. [/center][/size]

#3 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:07 AM

yes

#4 Ezri Dax

Ezri Dax

Captain

• Members
  • 372 posts