Mark Lund on Slice of SciFi Show #157

No replies to this topic

#1 Shlomi of Vulcan

Shlomi of Vulcan

Resident Vulcan Old-Fogey

• Members
  • 9,305 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:08 AM

One of the guests from past shows that we had the most fun talking to was young filmmaker Mark Lund. He stops by for a second time and we have another wonderful time talking with him for Slice of SciFi Show #157 on Saturday, April 19, 2008 and again on XM-Satellite Radio on Monday, April 28. Also on tap for the show In the News comes word about a very special preview screening for 500 lucky Trek fans of the “Star Trek: Phase II” film “To Serve All My Days: A Night in 1969,” starring Walter Koenig and presented by James Cawley and Eugene “Rod” Roddenberry. Also, on April 28 comes a Star Wars themed presentation of a familiar NBC hit game show hosted by a bald guy, and we don’t mean Patrick Stewart. This is followed by some mini-news stories ranging from “Transformers,” Radcliffe in a Broadway version of his London performance in “Equus” and New Line’s big slip and slide.

Movie Talk will feature an update from Chris Carter about the new “X-Files” film and Shia LaBeouf’s signing on the dotted line for a new thriller.

A certain television station that shall remain nameless (at least in this piece) has given a go for a new Ronald D. Moore SF series in our TV Talk segment…and, is your TV 3-D capable and ready? We tell you all about it.

Director Zack Snyder will tackle his first attempt as full-blown animation for the Future Segment and Spielberg sets his sights on a popular Japanese manga story, turning it into a big budget, live-action feature film.

We will also have contests to talk about, special segments and more, so be sure to download episode #157 ready online this Saturday, April 19, 2008.
"Having problems with the present? Find solace in the fact that some future generations will call these "the good ole' days." Shmu'el Ben Shalom

"If I wanted to argue about which imaginary friend is tougher, I'd just go to church" Jason of KC

Politically Incorrectile Dysfunction

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users