Photo

Need someone great at doing Flash animation (911)

7 replies to this topic

#1 TimBrazeal

TimBrazeal

Hell Yeah

• Members
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 09:01 AM

I need someone that can do flash animation... The thing is I need someone 911.. This is a paying job... please contact me here and I will email you.. Yeah, I know this is off topic Hair.. but did not want to block out the FedCon thing.. Please pm me.. Project will take a day or two to get done.

Tim

Posted Image

Posted Image

IMDB Profile

"Never doubt the power of small group of committed individuals to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." — Margaret Mead

Power is Corrupt - Absolute Power is Kinda Cool!

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:53 AM

Tim, I believe both Rogue and poisonous on the BSG board might be able to help you on this as they are both versed in Flash
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#3 RogueEntity

RogueEntity

::Resident Dragon::

• Members
  • 7,369 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:57 PM

Im afraid Sevnson, Flash, is one of my weak-points. While Im not terrible with graphics, and Im getting good with Photoshop, I never got my head around Flash.
"Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible, a few minutes" - McKay

#4 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:32 AM

That's the thing. I do okay in PS, but I have never touched Flash, and where there is a deadline on it learning OTF wouldn't be the best option for him methinks
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#5 Madelon

Madelon

Commander of Starfleet

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:21 PM

I'm okay with flash. Although I don't know what has to be done.. I might be able to help.

#6 TimBrazeal

TimBrazeal

Hell Yeah

• Members
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:58 PM

Thanks for the reply everyone.. and the emails.. We have someone working on the items now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

IMDB Profile

"Never doubt the power of small group of committed individuals to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." — Margaret Mead

Power is Corrupt - Absolute Power is Kinda Cool!

#7 Zell Denver

Zell Denver

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:31 PM

Thanks for the reply everyone.. and the emails.. We have someone working on the items now.

I know I'm new and everything, but I zeroed in on this thread pretty fast. As a Flash developer, I'm at your disposal.
Posted Image

#8 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

It's a few years old Zell. Looks like I've got some overdue pruning to do inhere after I get done in the yard :P We are always looking for talented graphics people though.
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users