Directory of online stores selling Enterprise stuff

6 replies to this topic

#1 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:08 AM

This is an idea of AT's. The idea is to put together a list of all the sites we can find selling Enterprise-related stuff. DVDs, books, toys, uniforms, T-shirts, etc.

Now, I'm not going to be able to put a lot of research into this (my personal writing projects are becoming ever more demanding) so we'll have to rely on you, the ordinary members, to beef up the directory. If you find a site selling something to do with Enterprise, post it here with a link and a brief description.

We'll start with the obvious:

TrekUnited Amazon associate - UK
TrekUnited Amazon associate - USA
TrekUnited Cafepress store

You can buy DVDs and books from the Amazon associate links. Show your support for SE with an SE T-shirt from the Cafepress store.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike

Fleet Admiral

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:45 PM

Here's one I use regularly (switching between these and Amazon for DVDs)

Play.com (UK) Star Trek Store

:thumbsup:

#3 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

The Amateur Internet Radio DJ

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:04 PM

EzyDVD - Australian store that sells all the Star Trek DVD's and more, ENT DVD's are marked for $148 which must be due to a lack of updates although the Voyager DVD's are half that price

#4 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:02 AM

On Ebay, people are still selling the Broken Bow figurines in their boxes and you can get most if not all the characters and i picked up for $46 in total the Deluxe Edition versions of Captain Archer and Lt Reed complete with their stations, i must point out to fans that these items are rarely up for grabs in some countries and if you can grab the Deluxe version of T'Pol then you are very very lucky

For example a T'Pol Deluxe Edition is up for $36 USD while a Lt Reed Deluxe Edition is $10 USD at this present time, a fair gap between the two but for those seeking to connect the Reed, Archer and T'Pol set (Mayweather's station was not completed) it is well worth it

#5 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:07 AM

One of the Art Asylum NX-01 models was sold on Ebay a few hours ago for 92 Australian Dollars, the ships seem to be in high demand so if you got one you might just be sitting on a handy profit at this present time

#6 ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike

Fleet Admiral

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:12 PM

I've spotted an ENTERPRISE Phase Pistol/Communicator set on eBay at the moment. Those tend to auction for absurdly inflated prices... assuming you're enough lucky to spot one for sale. Did they not make many or discontinue the line after a short time?

#7 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

I see them, actually winning one but i got a feeling i am going to get a hammering bidding wise but you know if i am desperate enough i will put everything on the line for one, every since i laid eyes on the Enterprise stuff at an EB Games store in 2002 i been wanting them.

I tell you Enterprise fans got a raw deal on Merchandise, no Mayweather and helm console bridge set, limited edition of T'Pol and Console and not to mention the Away Team set got discontinued without finishing the set absolutely disgraceful

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users