#1 Golden Media

Golden Media

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

Posted Image

Join the Crew of the USS Idomo!

Hey everyone, I'm the creator/writer/editor/producer of the long running "Star Track" series. We are based out of Montreal Canada and have produced over 25 episodes of Star Track since 2001.
Our show takes a different approach to Trek, but the end results can be appreciated by even the most hardened Trek fan, in fact, thats how we've assembled our cast over the years! We're just a bunch of Trek fans who wanted to take our own spin on Star Trek. We build our own sets (rather cheaply, and duly noted in our episodes). Our CGI is completely original (starting from Episode 17 on, though 17 was a mix of models and CGI).
If you peruse our Episode Directory HERE, I warn you...and there are plenty of warnings! The first 13 episodes were our "growing pains" and we didn't even have Mike Seaver to help us through it. Bad joke I know.

We're hard at work on the 2nd phase (episode) of the new series continuation "Star Track: Idomo". The shooting will span winter to summer and some fall, so we're trying to capture as many climates as possible. We even have a spinoff that has produced 1 episode so far.

So let us know what you think of our work! We have a blast making it and continue to do so!

Kaplah!

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Golden Media

Golden Media

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:08 PM

Here's a nice review of our latest episode of Star Track.

#3 Golden Media

Golden Media

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:18 AM

I'm thrilled to announce that we have just released a Trailer!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH!

We're on pace for an early winter/late fall release!

#4 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 09:28 PM

Star Track has just released their 7th annual Christmas special (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QGFw61c6M9Q). But they'd done much more than that since this thread on this Canadian production was updated. For a full listing, check their website, or my webpage on them: http://startrekrevie...2009/06/96.html
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users