Photo

Which character do you hate the most from DS9?

219 replies to this topic

#1 TAB1972

TAB1972

3rd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:16 AM

THE CHARACTOR I HATED AND HECK I WANTED TO KICK HER BUT WAS THE WOMAN I CAN'T REMEMBER HER NAME BUT SHE WAS THE RELIGIOUS ONE WHO TURNED AND WANTED TO BE WITH THE EVIL PROFIT CAN'T REMEMBER THAT EITHER. NOW I REMEMBER HER NAME IT WAS THE "KI" SHE WAS ALWAYS DOING THE OPOSITE OF SISKO AND WAS JUST CASING TROUBLE FOR SISKO.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

Master of all things, jack of none

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:18 AM

Please, don't type in all CAPS. That's really annoying.

Posted Image

#3 trek_dude

trek_dude

Time Traveling Counterist from the planet Gallifrey

• Members
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:23 AM

THE CHARACTOR I HATED AND HECK I WANTED TO KICK HER BUT WAS THE WOMAN I CAN'T REMEMBER HER NAME BUT SHE WAS THE RELIGIOUS ONE WHO TURNED AND WANTED TO BE WITH THE EVIL PROFIT CAN'T REMEMBER THAT EITHER. NOW I REMEMBER HER NAME IT WAS THE "KI" SHE WAS ALWAYS DOING THE OPOSITE OF SISKO AND WAS JUST CASING TROUBLE FOR SISKO. :angry:

View Post

You are talking about Kai Winn
League of the Non Alligned Sci Fi Club - join the real life chatroom.
www.LOTNA.org.uk

#4 Mc Douglas

Mc Douglas

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:24 AM

I hate the Borg children, especially Ischeb, cause they did not fit well to the Borg.

I also hate Wesley Crusher for being some kind of "Mini Data" and I hate Naomi Wildman.
"Sag mal Atan, das Ganze war doch wohl nur ein böser Traum, oder? - Viel schlimmer, das war Science Fiction." (Raumpatrouille Orion)

"I've always wondered why it's okay for football fans to go to a football game with their faces painted and sloshing beer around and that's considered old fashioned American fun. Yet someone dressing as a Klingon is considered weird. You don't see Star Trek fans after a convention running through the streets and turning over cars or breaking windows in a drunken haze. Star Trek fans benevolent optimistic and incredibly intelligent."
(Manny Coto 02/23/05)

Posted Image

#5 johneh

johneh

Commodore

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 01:44 PM

Kai Winn is definitely the most hateable on Deep Space Nine; of course, she is meant to be.
The children in the other series, however, we not meant to be hated as bad characters, but they are hated because they were really annoying.
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

#6 jacki

jacki

Captain

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 01:56 PM

I think Gul Dukat is very annoying.
"How come the quantum?"

I don't know what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones

Posted Image

#7 rockfordmopz

rockfordmopz

Warrant Officer 2nd Class

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 02:00 PM

To be honest - i don´t like beverly crusher... i hate her "mother role"...

#8 seamus

seamus

Commodore

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 02:19 PM

1th place Kai Winn
2nd place Neelix
3rd place dr. Pulaski
:devil2:

#9 sea trooper

sea trooper

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 03:09 PM

Got to be Kai Winn. I hate her with a burning passion.

#10 Space Pirate

Space Pirate

Rear Admiral

• Members
  • 827 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 06:35 PM

Here are mine in order:
1. Dr. Kate Pulanski - There's nothing really much to say here. I think its needless to say that there's a unanimous dislike for her and we all know why.
2. Keiko O' Brien - How'd Miles end up with her? Out of all of the trillions of women in the galaxy, did he have to pick the whiniest, most egocentric annoying hag he could find? Oh well. At least Miles is happy.....
3. Wesley Crusher - After endless weeks of Wesley's pointless and stupid experiments going completely awry and ending up sending people to alternate realities and eating computer cores, I'm pretty sure everyone can underatand and agree with his position on this list. Thank Q for the day he FINALLY got shipped off to the academy.
4. Kai Winn - You just have to hate her. Whether its blowing up clasrooms to gain political power or selling your planet to the Pah Wraiths, there's nothing pure about this twisted "woman of religion." However, you do have to give her credit for her final change of heart that ultimately saved Bajor.
5. Ambassador Soval - At least in the first couple of seasons. There's nothing to like about an egocentric Vulcan who constantly is playing big brother to humanity and looking down upon them like peseants. However, I've started to like him ever since he appeared in the Kir'Shara trilogy. I think he finally looks upon humans as equals and certainly put his life and career on the line to save his planet.

Well, that's my two cents. :clap: Feel free to radically disagree as much as your hearts desire. :D
"We're mild and green, and squeaky clean..."
GET FIREFOX!

#11 Kaplan

Kaplan

Commander

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:27 PM

Honestly, i don't believe there's one character in any of the series (or movies) of Trek who is as annoying as Wesley Crusher.. he's like, what.. 6 years old and he thinks he can find a solution for any situation or problem on enterprise.

i mean, little kids just shouldn't be allowed to play with grown up stuff..! :P

#12 SILIK_UK

SILIK_UK

Petty Officer 1st Class

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:48 PM

wesley crusher, the smart arse little ****
Dr pulaski, the character was so dull and pointless.
kai winn, whining misserable dead head.
laforge, bugged the hell outta me as =well

#13 KatanaMan2

KatanaMan2

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:55 PM

You are talking about Kai Winn

View Post

YES!

Kai Winn -

It's a tribute to the actress, the great Oscar-winning, Louise Fletcher, that she could take such a relatively 2d character and make people ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY HATE HER!

GOD, I hated Kai Winn -

I think they wrapped every fault, atrocity and hypocracy of the religious extremists of all cultures up in that one character!
"I don't believe in the no-win scenario.. I don't like to lose." - JTK

Fight For ENTERPRISE: Don't Give Up The Ship!

#14 ShranU.K

ShranU.K

Commodore

• Members
  • 585 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:57 PM

Kai Winn is definitely the most hateable on Deep Space Nine; of course, she is meant to be.
The children in the other series, however, we not meant to be hated as bad characters, but they are hated because they were really annoying.

View Post

She was the nutter nurse in one flew over the cuckoo's nest as well.

I hated Neelix.

Wesley Crusher ( he thought he was an adult kid ), he's still a little smart arse.

Major Keera bugged me

Diana Troi, she had the easiest job on the bridge.

The only series that i like all the characters in is Enterprise :clap:
Posted Image

No chains will ever hold that

#15 ShranU.K

ShranU.K

Commodore

• Members
  • 585 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:58 PM

Oh & Dr Pulaski. She always started on Data
Posted Image

No chains will ever hold that

#16 Trip

Trip

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 06:19 PM

Pulaski wasn't around long enough to hate.

Kai Wynn, OTOH, everything about her is contemptible. How can you not hate her?

Wesley...not going there...

Weyoun...that's my #3 most hated character.
Without Dreams...Life is Nothing

#17 Kaplan

Kaplan

Commander

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 06:34 PM

Hey!

Weyoun is cool! He's just so ultimately evil-ish...

#18 spock22

spock22

Crewman 2nd Class

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:58 PM

1. Kai Winn
2. Vedek Bareil (especially the mirror universe version)
3. Dukat since he lost his daughter (before that I liked him)

#19 Canadian Mind

Canadian Mind

What you wanna know?

• Members
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 02:04 PM

I hate the Borg children, especially Ischeb, cause they did not fit well to the Borg.

I also hate Wesley Crusher for being some kind of "Mini Data" and I hate Naomi Wildman.

View Post

You have something against kids don't ya? :P Weasly was very annoying. I honestly could care less about the borg kids, we don't see them that often. I rather liked Neelix. What about quarks brother?
Posted Image
Vancouver...While I may not live there anymore, this is the city I still call home.

#20 kaiidth

kaiidth

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 02:28 PM

Here are mine in order:
1. Dr. Kate Pulanski - There's nothing really much to say here. I think its needless to say that there's a unanimous dislike for her and we all know why.
2. Keiko O' Brien - How'd Miles end up with her? Out of all of the trillions of women in the galaxy, did he have to pick the whiniest, most egocentric annoying hag he could find? Oh well. At least Miles is happy.....
3. Wesley Crusher - After endless weeks of Wesley's pointless and stupid experiments going completely awry and ending up sending people to alternate realities and eating computer cores, I'm pretty sure everyone can underatand and agree with his position on this list. Thank Q for the day he FINALLY got shipped off to the academy.
4. Kai Winn - You just have to hate her. Whether its blowing up clasrooms to gain political power or selling your planet to the Pah Wraiths, there's nothing pure about this twisted "woman of religion." However, you do have to give her credit for her final change of heart that ultimately saved Bajor.
5. Ambassador Soval - At least in the first couple of seasons. There's nothing to like about an egocentric Vulcan who constantly is playing big brother to humanity and looking down upon them like peseants. However, I've started to like him ever since he appeared in the Kir'Shara trilogy. I think he finally looks upon humans as equals and certainly put his life and career on the line to save his planet.

Well, that's my two cents. :clap:  Feel free to radically disagree as much as your hearts desire. :D

View Post

Man, I must be the one and only person on the planet who liked pulaski.

Never mind.

I agree with the others, though, except Wesley Crusher wasn't all that bad. Me, I am in the "Lwaxana Troi" dislike camp. Nor did I ever like Riker that much, to be frank... it's not that I hate him, though. He's just a bit... Number Oneish. Deanna I mocked mercilessly, until a bit later on when she developed more of a personality.

I always wanted Wesley Crusher to come back and not be a smartass and not endanger any ships and not irritate everybody silly. Sadly, it was not to be.
Posted Image

Forum Morale Division Member

Official "Trek United Donation Ticker Watcher Show "-Member

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users