#1 Shlomi of Vulcan

Shlomi of Vulcan

Resident Vulcan Old-Fogey

• Members
  • 9,305 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:45 AM

Coming to Slice of SciFi This Saturday -- Walter Koenig & Sky Conway

Posted ImagePosted Image

This week's show will be a repeat episode in which we featured Walter Koenig and Sky Conway.

Michael R. Mennenga and his wife Lorrie have suffered a loss in the family and will be attending funeral services with family and friends in Nebraska so the studio is closed until next week.

However, we hope you will enjoy this encore performance from Walter and Sky's conversation about the film "InAlienable."

Renegade Studios presents the premiere of "InAlienable" - a new science-fiction film written and starring actor /writer/director Walter Koenig, produced by Sky Conway and also starring actress "Star Trek: The Next Generation's" Marina Sirtis and "Battlestar Galactica" actor Richard Hatch, among a list of other prominent names in the craft. Walter and Sky talk about this new film, as well as some other projects, including his role in the Tim Russ production of "Star Trek: Of Gods and Men."

"InAlienable" premiered on the Net first as a pay per view on December 15 before going to theaters. Go to the Renegade Studios link listed above to buy and watch this exciting new film.

We will return on January 19 with an all-new show with fresh content and an interview with "Journeyman" creator Kevin Falls.

Many of you know me and some are only familiar with me through my writings and the work I do for FarPoint Media as the company's executive news director. Those who do know me are aware that I am never one to ask for donations but at this time, it being the first of a new year, I feel compelled to make a request of all our visitors to the website and listeners to the show to make a monthly donation for the continuation of not only Slice of SciFi, but all the other fine shows we offer through FarPoint Media. While we do get a scant amount a revenue from ad sources, it is barely enough to pay the monthly server fees. All our staff, which is growing considerably, continues to do this work as a labor of love, but after three years of Slice and the many more years of The Dragon Page, it is quickly coming to the time when we need to start paying some of these fine dedicated and talented people if we are going to be able to continue bringing you the top quality entertainment all our fans have become use to.

So, this will be the only time in 2008 you will hear me ask for this, but I am requesting now for all our dedicated fans to consider giving a monthly donation to FarPoint Media. Just click on the donation tab located in the upper left hand corner of this website. We greatly appreciate the one-time gifts sent, but we now need commited monthly subscribers. All of us here will continue to offer the best, highest quality news and entertainment possible, but we do need your financial assistance like never before.

Thank you very much,

Samuel K. Sloan
FarPoint Media Executive News Director

Edited by Shlomi of Vulcan, 11 January 2008 - 11:05 AM.

"Having problems with the present? Find solace in the fact that some future generations will call these "the good ole' days." Shmu'el Ben Shalom

"If I wanted to argue about which imaginary friend is tougher, I'd just go to church" Jason of KC

Politically Incorrectile Dysfunction

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users