Happy Birthday, AT!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:39 PM

Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns from the House of L'Stok!

Blow out the candles!

Make a Wish!

Speech! Speech!

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:41 PM

happy birthday and hope you have fun.
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#3 Shlomi of Vulcan

Shlomi of Vulcan

Resident Vulcan Old-Fogey

• Members
  • 9,305 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 03:03 PM

Happy B-day and many more!
"Having problems with the present? Find solace in the fact that some future generations will call these "the good ole' days." Shmu'el Ben Shalom

"If I wanted to argue about which imaginary friend is tougher, I'd just go to church" Jason of KC

Politically Incorrectile Dysfunction

#4 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:06 PM

Happy Birthday AT, :cheers: :happybday: :cheers: Cheers to a great day!

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#5 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 05:20 AM

:happybday: Aussie Trekkie. May you have many more. :)

I'm only 5 days late.

Edited by Elf, 01 January 2008 - 05:20 AM.

"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#6 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

The Amateur Internet Radio DJ

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:18 PM

Thankyou all

I just got back from New South Wales where half the state is drier than what some KFC stores dish up for their Chicken pieces and the northern part is wetter than a wrongly placed cup in a dishwasher

I returned with a good haul of stuff, i left with 10 DVD's for entertainment to watch on the way to Deniliquin, NSW because two day car trips are no fun and when i left two weeks later i had 30 more DVD's and a more stylish wardrobe which i expect my brother will cart away to his room over time just like the stuff from 2006
i also got given 9 records for my record player including a very special record labelled "Don't knock the Rock" by Bill Haley and his Comets the soundtrack that started the music revolution in 1956 (got it for $1.50)

The best thing was Battlestar Galactica Season 3 box set (which was watched on the way home) and a Choc Mud Cake which i only got one piece of since my brother battling the 42 degree heat used the rest with custard to take up time and that infuriated me greatly since there was perfectly good fruitcake that was brought for the purpose of eating with custard

Heres to a great 2008

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users