Photo

Halloween!:)

59 replies to this topic

#41 Robin B.

Robin B.

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,106 posts
  • Interests:I like music,art,scifi,swimming,manga,anime & gaming.

Posted 16 October 2007 - 09:22 AM

[color="#ff00ff"]Soft furry kind or the [/color][color="#000000"]Black [color="#ff00ff"]strapless[/color] [/color][color="#ff00ff"]Teddy with the big cottontail on the back? /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> [/color]
Posted Image

#42 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts
  • Interests:Sci-fi, fantasy, writing, reading, archery, NuBSG, the Warcraft and Starcraft universes, nature, cooking shows, Canadian indie music (now there's an obscure taste for you), general nerdery.

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:19 AM

[quote]The upside is ,is that his wife heard him and now there moving! /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' /> WOO WHOO!!![/quote]

He's in trouble. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

#43 Robin B.

Robin B.

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,106 posts
  • Interests:I like music,art,scifi,swimming,manga,anime & gaming.

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:38 AM

[color="#ff00ff"]Oh yeah,you could say that,the two of them just had a big fight the other night! /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> Lots and lots of swear words were used too! [/color]
Posted Image

#44 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts
  • Interests:Sci-fi, fantasy, writing, reading, archery, NuBSG, the Warcraft and Starcraft universes, nature, cooking shows, Canadian indie music (now there's an obscure taste for you), general nerdery.

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:48 AM

Another marriage bites the dust.

#45 Dr. Phlox_mkd

Dr. Phlox_mkd

Commodore

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:44 PM

i'll dress like weaver /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...Ж!!!

#46 CharlieTucker

CharlieTucker

Fleet Captain

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:11 PM

I saw this cool George W. Bush mask at the mall so I might go as Bush.
Let's Roll

#47 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:29 PM

Now [i]that[/i] is a scary costume! /laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

#48 CharlieTucker

CharlieTucker

Fleet Captain

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:36 PM

[quote name='ensign edwards' post='591012' date='Oct 27 2007, 01:29 PM']Now [i]that[/i] is a scary costume! /laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />[/quote]

Yeah right. I can do a pretty good Al Gore voice (ask Maco Captain) but I can't seem to find a Gore mask /sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Let's Roll

#49 Dr. Phlox_mkd

Dr. Phlox_mkd

Commodore

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:55 PM

i'm going to dress up as.................................viewer /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
...Ж!!!

#50 Eshkar3

Eshkar3

2nd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:17 PM

[img]http://www.statesman.com/shared-gen/blogs/austin/outandabout/picard.jpg[/img] This would be so cool to have haha, I'm Captain Picard, look at me!

#51 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Members
  • 7,686 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:27 PM

eek!

This is the year that I dress up my silver Ford Windstar as a shuttlecraft...If I can only remember to go to the store...
[size="3"] "Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up."[/size] -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

[size="3"]Are we ever really HERE, man?

[/size]
"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. [size="3"]." -Woody Allen
[/size]

#52 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TrekUnited CafePress Manager - Forum Admin - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:10 PM

Hmmm what am I going to be.......cranky and mildly depressed /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
[url="[url][url]http://www.cafepress.com/trekunitedstore"][/url][/url][img][url][url]http://www.trekunited.com/community/gallerypics/1226843167/gallery_3188_30_1307.png[/url][/url][/img][/url]
[img][url][url]http://i.somethingawful.com//sasbi/2006/12/lowtax/709d90-docevil.gif[/url][/url][/img]
[size="1"]So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage![/size][size="1"]- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
[size="2"][url="http://www.trekunited.com/community/index.php?act=boardrules"]FORUM RULES[/url][/size]

[/size]

#53 Robin B.

Robin B.

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,106 posts
  • Interests:I like music,art,scifi,swimming,manga,anime &amp; gaming.

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:22 PM

[quote name='sevnson_71' post='592501' date='Oct 30 2007, 10:10 PM']Hmmm what am I going to be.......cranky and mildly depressed /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />[/quote]

[b][color="#ff00ff"]Wow !It sounds like you have cramps or something. /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> [/color][/b]
Posted Image

#54 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts
  • Interests:Here I am. All dressed up. That doesn't happen often!

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:45 PM

...Watching some of the Ghost Hunters episodes.
"There's one thing you never put in a trap if your smart. If you have any plans of seeing tomorrow there's one thing you never, ever, put in a trap...Me!" - The (11th) Doctor. [/center][/size]

#55 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TrekUnited CafePress Manager - Forum Admin - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:50 PM

[quote name='Robin B.' post='592515' date='Oct 30 2007, 11:22 PM'][b][color="#ff00ff"]Wow !It sounds like you have cramps or something. /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> [/color][/b][/quote]Only the stomach variety from it being twisted in knots. Very stressful crappy month.
[url="[url][url]http://www.cafepress.com/trekunitedstore"][/url][/url][img][url][url]http://www.trekunited.com/community/gallerypics/1226843167/gallery_3188_30_1307.png[/url][/url][/img][/url]
[img][url][url]http://i.somethingawful.com//sasbi/2006/12/lowtax/709d90-docevil.gif[/url][/url][/img]
[size="1"]So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage![/size][size="1"]- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
[size="2"][url="http://www.trekunited.com/community/index.php?act=boardrules"]FORUM RULES[/url][/size]

[/size]

#56 Robin B.

Robin B.

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,106 posts
  • Interests:I like music,art,scifi,swimming,manga,anime &amp; gaming.

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:52 PM

[quote name='sevnson_71' post='592564' date='Oct 30 2007, 10:50 PM']Only the stomach variety from it being twisted in knots. Very stressful crappy month.[/quote]

[color="#ff00ff"]I know what you mean! I can't wait for it to be over! /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> [/color]
Posted Image

#57 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:35 PM

Halloween decorations have changed a lot since I was a kid (only a few years ago) things are so incredibly elaborate now. Places are having smoke machines and lights and piles of skulls and tons of other stuff. One place near us had a mannequin murderer pushing a lawn mower and there were two bloody, still kicking legs coming out of the mower.

#58 Romulan Empress

Romulan Empress

Lieutenant, J.G.

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:23 PM

Well I guess it's kinda late now but I was Catwoman and my little brother was Batman lol.

#59 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:21 AM

my favorite holiday!!! yaya!!! /bowdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bowdown:' />

#60 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts
  • Interests:Star trek TNG, TOS, VOY, ENT, TAS, all Star wars movies, Eureka, Battlestar Galactica, Lord of The Rings, writing, Caprica, Family guy, Futurama, The Simpsons, American Dad, Star trek comic books and books, comic books and music.

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:30 AM

i was at my friend birthday party and we had to have a costume. i was going as a BSG marine. you know, black tank top over a gray shirt with brown pants.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users