7 replies to this topic

#1 Trek Realist

Trek Realist

Amicus Hostis and Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 7,706 posts
  • Interests:Almost Everything

Posted 24 September 2007 - 12:40 PM

The season premier of Family Guy was a total hoot. Obviously this was done with the full blessing of Lucasfilm seeing as most of the shots were dead on exact from the film. Sick jokes, funny moments ..... Joe Bob says check it out :thumbsup:
Atheism is not a religion. It is a personal relationship with reality.

Quis custodiet ipso custodes

My Blog

#2 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:56 PM

phlox I missed it, I heard something about it. Damn.... maybe youtube will have some scenes.

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."
- Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

#3 Melvin

Melvin

Eternal Pretend Dollar Debtor

• Members
  • 11,581 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:38 PM

Damn it, I chose to write an essay instead. Wrong choice...
My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die. -Bob Marley
The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole
Experience teaches us that silence terrifies people the most. -Bob Dylan
Everyone dies but not everyone lives. -A. Sachs
This is the way the world ends / Not with a bang, but with a whimper -T.S. Eliot
The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I? Light up the darkness. -Bob Marley

A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

#4 christrekkie

christrekkie

Trek to Troops Coordinator

• Members
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek of course, and supporting my fellow Troops

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:33 PM

It was a must see. Alot of Funny Referance through out the episode. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Stewie made a good Small But good Darth Vader. I think the role should have been to Peter Griffen. (LUKE I am your Father!) Come in mind but noooo /sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> they made peter Hans Solo? What the (incert Stewie's line here)

Was a Blast had fun watching it .
Christopher Mulroonye
Founder/President
Trek to the Troops

US Army Veteran
www.trektothetroops.org
www.christophermulrooney.com

#5 Gummy

Gummy

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Sci-Fi (mainly All Things Trek and BSG), Baseball, raising my kids.

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:56 AM

Family Guys is always funny. This episode was no different.
But when the make Star Trek Referrences, that's when it gets great. /bowdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bowdown:' />
Posted Image

#6 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

[quote name='Gummy' post='573524' date='Sep 25 2007, 06:56 AM']Family Guys is always funny. This episode was no different.
But when the make Star Trek Referrences, that's when it gets great. /bowdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bowdown:' />[/quote]
Loved the one where they make fun of Worf's ridges /laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."
- Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

#7 solak

solak

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:33 PM

[quote name='Gummy' post='573524' date='Sep 25 2007, 05:56 AM']Family Guys is always funny. This episode was no different.
But when the make Star Trek Referrences, that's when it gets great. /bowdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bowdown:' />[/quote]
[color="#8844cc"]Just wait about a year. Wil Wheaton just recorded his lines for Family Guy last week. Apparently it will be a whole TNG-related episode. Many of the cast in it. /laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I can't wait. /23.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':23:' />
[/color]

#8 dominion_ruler

dominion_ruler

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:25 PM

The way they made Ben Kenobi look ancient was hysterical, and I loved it when his lightsabre sprung when Luke calls out his name!

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users