NCAA College Football 2007

66 replies to this topic

#1 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:06 PM

I can't believe no one has started this thread this year! I guess it's up to me...

I will say my poor Huskers will bounce back this week...But maybe a little flat from the USC pounding they took Saturday night...And maybe a defense will show up too!
Posted Image

Nebraska 31
Ball State 23

Edited by NX014Ever, 17 September 2007 - 11:19 PM.

"There's one thing you never put in a trap if your smart. If you have any plans of seeing tomorrow there's one thing you never, ever, put in a trap...Me!" - The (11th) Doctor. [/center][/size]

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

Master of all things, jack of none

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:17 PM

Cincinnati (University of) has been kicking some serious ass as of late. I know it was against Miami University, but can you say "destroyed!"? If they keep it up I wouldn't be surprised if we break into the top 25 soon.

Posted Image

#3 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:20 PM

Cincinnati (University of) has been kicking some serious ass as of late. I know it was against Miami University, but can you say "destroyed!"? If they keep it up I wouldn't be surprised if we break into the top 25 soon.

You haven't given up on Ohio State, have you, Hair?
"There's one thing you never put in a trap if your smart. If you have any plans of seeing tomorrow there's one thing you never, ever, put in a trap...Me!" - The (11th) Doctor. [/center][/size]

#4 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:21 PM

You haven't given up on Ohio State, have you, Hair?

I've transferred, back to where my heart belongs. :D The last thing I need is to be let down by OSU at another bowl game. :(

Posted Image

#5 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:24 PM

I've transferred, back to where my heart belongs. :D The last thing I need is to be let down by OSU at another bowl game. :(

I hate when that happens! I got to see some of the Bearcats the other day. They did look pretty good! :thumbsup: Good luck!

As well as good luck to all!

#6 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 11:02 PM

We have no defense! Nor do we have a defensive coach that cares. On the sideline, he didn't even go over to the team and talk to the Blackshirts to encourage them when they were down. He just stood on the sideline watching how the offense was playing! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!! :angry2:
When Kevin Cosgrove came here, Wisconsin's defense was well here's an example of things as of right now.

Posted Image
On the plus side. At least we're still not Notre Dame! :P In such as we are not 0-4!

#7 Gummy

Gummy

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:29 PM

My unranked Syracuse Orange upset #18 Louisville over the weekend.
Which was the upset of the season.
Posted Image

#8 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

Sir Sexy - USA! USA! USA!

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:58 PM

My unranked Syracuse Orange upset #18 Louisville over the weekend.
Which was the upset of the season.

I've got a friend from Syracuse. He was excited. Three things that never happen happened - Syracuse won, Syracuse beat a ranked team, and I found the Syracuse game on no less than three different channels. ;)

Anyway, my Nittany Lions didn't fare too well. Darn Wolverines. <_< I swear, the year that Penn State can beat Michigan is the year they win the national championship. No championship until they beat Michigan.

Posted Image

#9 Gummy

Gummy

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:45 AM

I've got a friend from Syracuse. He was excited. Three things that never happen happened - Syracuse won, Syracuse beat a ranked team, and I found the Syracuse game on no less than three different channels. ;)

Anyway, my Nittany Lions didn't fare too well. Darn Wolverines. <_< I swear, the year that Penn State can beat Michigan is the year they win the national championship. No championship until they beat Michigan.

I picked that game wrong too. I had Penn State beating up on Michigan.
Posted Image

#10 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:57 PM

I picked that game wrong too. I had Penn State beating up on Michigan.

I think we all did, Gummy! :P

#11 Gummy

Gummy

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:12 PM

I think we all did, Gummy! :P

It would take nothing short of a miracle for Michigan to make a bowl game.
Toilet Bowl maybe....:P
Posted Image

#12 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:15 PM

It would take nothing short of a miracle for Michigan to make a bowl game.
Toilet Bowl maybe.... :P

Sponsored by Tidy-Bowl! :P

Posted Image

#13 Gummy

Gummy

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:18 PM

Sponsored by Tidy-Bowl! :P

"When you need that big flush....when Michigan is floating around in there....."
Posted Image

#14 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:40 AM

Cincinnati has moved up into the AP's #24 spot, and has the most votes of the unranked teams in the USA Today/Coaches Poll. :buttrock:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Gummy

Gummy

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:15 PM

Cincinnati has moved up into the AP's #24 spot, and has the most votes of the unranked teams in the USA Today/Coaches Poll. :buttrock:

Posted Image

I'm surprised that Cincinnati wasn't ranked higher already.
Posted Image

#16 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:21 PM

I'm surprised that Cincinnati wasn't ranked higher already.

Me too. I think that people inside the establishment are just having trouble accepting that UC is pretty decent this year.

Posted Image

#17 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:17 PM

Me too. I think that people inside the establishment are just having trouble accepting that UC is pretty decent this year.

Seems to always be the way with those smaller schools. They (media) really push for the USCs and Notre Dames (who even though is win-less, is still on TV EVERY week), and LSUs. And are blinded to other schools...I really don't think there should even be a poll until after the fourth week. We kind of know where things are by then. To me, Oklahoma looks more a #1 than USC or LSU or West Virginia does. I don't see them (OU) losing a game if they continue putting up 50 to 70 points a game!

#18 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:07 PM

Whoops!!!
Ohio State tries to get a $20 Hooker

#19 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:12 PM

He only had $19 at the time? :roflmao:

Posted Image

#20 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:27 PM

He only had $19 at the time? :roflmao:

Yeah, a "buck" short! :P

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users