Star Trek: Intrepid Location Photos

4 replies to this topic

#1 hudson

hudson

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:26 PM

After a gruelling 2 day location shoot in the scottish hills for the next episode of Star Trek: Intrepid entitled "Transitions and Lamentations" we are pleased to share some of the photographs and production stills with you :

Link to the shoot photos : http://starshipintre...ils.php?album=7

Link to the production stills from the shoot : http://starshipintre...ils.php?album=8

Full link to gallery : http://www.starshipi...pid.net/gallery

Regards

Michael

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:53 PM

Thanks Michael. "gruelling"? It certainly seems to have been wet but Alan de Mol looked happy to be there! (Love the Klingon with a brolly shot!)

I've updated your directory entry: How's your vignette, "Where There's a Sea..." coming along?

Cheers

Kirok of L'Stok

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 hudson

hudson

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:36 AM

Thanks Michael. "gruelling"? It certainly seems to have been wet but Alan de Mol looked happy to be there! (Love the Klingon with a brolly shot!)

I've updated your directory entry: How's your vignette, "Where There's a Sea..." coming along?

Cheers

Kirok of L'Stok

Being wet, cold and all working in a cramped cave for a day was definately gruelling. It was fun though.

Thanks for updating the entry.

I'm not in the loop for most of the day to day production details so cannot really say except shooting has been progressing well on all the episodes in production.

Michael

#4 Captain Hunter

Captain Hunter

Deputy Director

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:23 PM

How's your vignette, "Where There's a Sea..." coming along?

Pretty well. We still have bridge scenes to shoot, but we're likely going to schedule them at the same time as the ones for Lamentations. After that we'll be hip deep in post for however many months it takes.
Posted Image

#5 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 12:23 AM

Pretty well. We still have bridge scenes to shoot, but we're likely going to schedule them at the same time as the ones for Lamentations. After that we'll be hip deep in post for however many months it takes.

Thanks for that, Nick - I've been out of things for a while. Good luck, guys!

Cheers

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users