Star Trek: Enterprise - Season Five

66 replies to this topic

#61 Pheon

Pheon

Crewman

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:08 AM

Wow, I knew it had been quite a while since I last looked in on the TrekUnited board, but I didn't quite realise it had been this long.

Nevertheless, I'm just dropping the word that despite a myriad of personal issues that prompted me to drop of the various web forums over the past year or so, work on the project has continued at a relatively steady pace.

First of all, the format of what we're trying to achieve for ENT: S5 has changed somewhat. Originally, I was shooting for a more or less traditionally animated cartoon, with the aide of toonshaded 3D backgrounds and ships. This has changed, as quite a number of months ago I opted to change the style to a 3D animated cartoon instead shooting for a style reminiscant of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars series currently airing.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these WIP renders from what we're currently working on, I hope to have more soon:

Posted ImagePosted Image

A few more:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#62 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:11 AM

Good looking animated sets, Pheon.

Thanks for your update. Have you checked out the S5 series Pauline and Allee have been doing here based on Toms S5 outlines?

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#63 Pheon

Pheon

Crewman

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:35 AM

Good looking animated sets, Pheon.

Thanks for your update. Have you checked out the S5 series Pauline and Allee have been doing here based on Toms S5 outlines?

I'm afraid not, I've never heard of it. If you'll supply me with a url I'd be glad to check it out though.

Posted Image

#64 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

Sure HERE it is. The link is to the subforum thread.
Episodes are a photonovel concept with a soundtrack.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#65 Tom

Tom

TrekUnited Owner & Co-Founder

• Managment
  • 4,831 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

Back in 2005 when i wrote my S5 stuff Pheon and i did talk about what we wanted to do with our respective projects. Mine was shelved untill Pauline picked it up last year to make it in to a picture book type format.

TrekUnited - Owner & Co-Founder

Associate Producer of Star Trek: Renegades, Coming soon!!

GalacticaBBS.com - Owner

"To boldly do what no one has done before..."

#66 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,647 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:10 AM

Can make computer game "Star Trek:Enterprise"- this game will be continue series "Ent". What do you think?.

Edited by Martok, 06 March 2010 - 05:11 AM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#67 Pheon

Pheon

Crewman

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:59 PM

Can make computer game "Star Trek:Enterprise"- this game will be continue series "Ent". What do you think?.

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, are you asking if I think it's a good idea?

If so the answer is yes. I'm not quite the avid gamer I used to be a few years ago, but I was eagerly watching the Enterprise: Temporal Cold War modification for Half Life 2, before it sadly discontinued its efforts recently. I was actually willing to get the game just so I could play the mod on its completion.

Posted Image

Hot off the heels of the production line:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users