Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:06 PM

GM Grantham Productions and TWERP Join Forces
By Gina Romano
Released with the permission of the GM Grantham Productions PR Department

Wednesday, July 18th, 2007

Online News--Star Trek: The Continuing Voyages of the Enterprise Audio series, recently retitled Star Trek: NX-01, has partnered up with Time Well Electronic Recording Productions (TWERP) to produce the Star Trek: NX-01 Audio series, which puts the stories of the STCVE series. Company Founder Gina Romano will be answering questions online at TrekUnited's E-Day August 5th at 1:30PM CST/2:30PM MST.

If you wish to ask any questions, please sign up for an account at TrekUnited.com and log on to the chat taking place August 5th at 1:30PM CST/2:30PM MST.

We're also available by email if you cannot be online for the chat and wish to either ask questions or volunteer your services. You can contact us at gmgranthamprod@yahoogroups.com. And please do visit the website for our series: http://www.twerponline.net/nx01.

This news release and its contents are © 2007 GM Grantham Productions

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 JohnBart_HUN

JohnBart_HUN

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:12 AM

Sounds really cool! :-)

#3 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:27 AM

What is this exactly and why did nobody tell me something new was being added to E-day?

#4 jcjec

jcjec

Warrant Officer 1st Class

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:00 PM

What is this exactly and why did nobody tell me something new was being added to E-day?

This was going to be the "surprise" announcement that we were going to present at the chat. :)
Jim Caswell
Executive Producer - TimeWell Electronic Recording Productions
Creator / Producer - Star Trek: Eras and Derrick Geist
Host - TWERPcast

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:31 PM

Okay I think I understand.

#6 Robin B.

Robin B.

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:40 PM

I wouldn't mind "volunteering my services" but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.Also how would somebody all the way in Iowa even be able to help? :huh:
Posted Image

#7 jcjec

jcjec

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:20 PM

I wouldn't mind "volunteering my services" but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.Also how would somebody all the way in Iowa even be able to help? :huh:

There are several things that we may be looking for help on; everything from potential voice talent to sound editors. As such, if you have a computer (which you obviously do), have sound recording capabilities on said computer and a modicum of talent in either of these areas, we can probably put you to work.

And the nice thing about the internet is that it doesn't matter where home is. In many ways, it's made the world a much smaller place.

Tune in to the E-Day discussion on August 5 where we'll be talking about such things (1:30 PM CST - 3) or visit us at our casting call page and we'll see what can be done to get you involved in the project.
Jim Caswell
Host - TWERPcast

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:18 PM

Tune in to the E-Day discussion on August 5 where we'll be talking about such things (1:30 PM CST - 3) or visit us at our casting call page and we'll see what can be done to get you involved in the project.

Nice plug for E-day. :thumbsup:

Hey since we're on the subject do you need any writing talent?

#9 jcjec

jcjec

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:48 PM

Hey since we're on the subject do you need any writing talent?

At the moment, I know that Gina has the first two seasons of NX-01 plotted out, and we've plotted out the first full season of Eras a this point. That being said, however, we do accept pre-approved writing submissions (it's best to send us an outline of what you have in mind before submitting a full script and see if we approve it first) for season two of Eras.

Again, I'll point to our casting page for details on what is expected in the way of writing submissions.

One final note: While Eras and NX-01 are our Star Trek series at this point, TWERPs is also working on other projects for the near future as well. So, if you are interested in writing and are interested in stretching beyond the confines of the Trek Universe, there may be more openings available shortly.
Jim Caswell
Host - TWERPcast

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:45 AM

AHA! So that's why you wanted the front view of the NX-01!

Following a few links I can see that Gina created the series originally as a text -based, virtual series - did she write the audio script that you are using?

Congratulations all concerned and good luck!

Kirok of L'Stok

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#11 jcjec

jcjec

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:44 AM

AHA! So that's why you wanted the front view of the NX-01!

Following a few links I can see that Gina created the series originally as a text -based, virtual series - did she write the audio script that you are using?

Congratulations all concerned and good luck!

Kirok of L'Stok

Yep. :D You caught me.

Gina is both the Producer and Writer on NX-01, with Doug and I serving as Executive Producers, helping out where we can. While we hope to still have some exciting news for E-Day, I will say up front that we're looking for a sound editor specifically, so if anyone's interested in getting involved in an audio series on the ground floor, this is your opportunity.
Jim Caswell
Host - TWERPcast

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users