Complete SG-1 Series on DVD

6 replies to this topic

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:49 PM

MGM and FOX will release all ten seasons of Stargate SG-1 in a complete series set on October 9th. The set comes with special collector's packaging and a suggested retail price of $299.98 (U.S.), making each season just $30.

Click here for more information: http://www.gateworld...ies_comin.shtml
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 lwallace2

lwallace2

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 01:16 PM

hmmmmmm... i'm tempted. but i already have like 5 seasons, so it would seem like somewhat of a waste...

#3 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 01:52 PM

hmmmmmm... i'm tempted. but i already have like 5 seasons, so it would seem like somewhat of a waste...

Yeah, I already have the first nine seasons on DVD, so I wouldn't be buying it either. I'll just need the Season 10 DVD set and my collection will be complete.
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#4 lwallace2

lwallace2

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 02:08 PM

I wonder if they'll include blooper footage. i LOVE watching bloopers! and i've been to a couple of conventions where people asked about that so they know it's a popular request. hopefully they'll finally listen to what their fans are clamoring for! :D

#5 wildcard1377

wildcard1377

Version 3.1

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:18 PM

Glad to know this. I've put off buying SG-1 discs in lieu of other choices, so this will be a good gift for me! :)

Posted Image

#6 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,647 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:43 AM

Im buy licensed DVD "Star Gate". I was wrong to say that the series is bad, no series interesting. In vain, I first thought about the fantasy in the style of lord of the rings. No, this series is very dynamic. Also, there are philosophical dilemma. In short, I watched only the first season on DVD. Do you like TV series "Star Gate"? My love ppersonage- Jack ÓNeill:Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf439DqF9K8&feature=related

Edited by Martok, 01 July 2010 - 03:06 PM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#7 Chief Cottingham

Chief Cottingham

Ensign

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:06 PM

I'm looking forward to it coming out on DVD.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users