Star Trek: Intrepid with German subtitles

No replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:08 AM

My apologies for the post in English but I thought you might be interested in this. :) Star Trek: Intrepid, the Scottish-made fan film, can now be enjoyed by even more Star Trek fans!. From the Intrepid forum ...

Intrepid Productions are pleased to announce that "Heavy Lies The Crown" can now be downloaded with English and German subtitles.

Go to the Downloads page of our website http://www.starshipintrepid.net/ and download "QT MOV With Subtitles".

For further information regarding subtitles, please visit our Encyclopedia

Thanks very much to Bodo Hartwig for the German translation.

:thumbsup: Congratulations, Bodo, good translation is never an easy task, especially with science fiction "made up words" like tricorder.

Cheers

Kirok

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users