Stargate SG-1 Finale

3 replies to this topic

#1 lwallace2

lwallace2

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:03 AM

I'm just curious if anyone will be watching the SERIES finale tonight and if you have any special plans...

I'm driving up to my sister's place (about 90 miles away) to watch it with her and drown our sorrows in margaritas when it's over. In fact, we might start early! :lol:

I am so sad it's going to be over. I know it's not OVER over yet, but no more SG-1 on Fridays. :( It's been 10 great years...

Edited by lwallace2, 22 June 2007 - 10:03 AM.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 NX014Ever

NX014Ever

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:43 PM

It seems like just yesterday it was on Showtime (The only reason I got the channel in the first place)! I will be watching alone, in the dark, drowning my sorrows in Diet Pepsi :P It will be missed on the weekly front! Hope something as good will come along in it's place!
"There's one thing you never put in a trap if your smart. If you have any plans of seeing tomorrow there's one thing you never, ever, put in a trap...Me!" - The (11th) Doctor. [/center][/size]

#3 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:54 PM

There will still be the direct-to-DVD movies coming later this year. And also Stargate Atlantis, of course. Did you know that Carter will be a main character on Atlantis when it starts its fourth season? There's also always the chance that other SG-1 characters will show up on Atlantis as well. But yeah, it just wouldn't be the same as having another SG-1 season.
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#4 lwallace2

lwallace2

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:51 AM

There will still be the direct-to-DVD movies coming later this year. And also Stargate Atlantis, of course. Did you know that Carter will be a main character on Atlantis when it starts its fourth season? There's also always the chance that other SG-1 characters will show up on Atlantis as well. But yeah, it just wouldn't be the same as having another SG-1 season.

yeah those things do cushion the blow a bit. i wasn't quite as upset when the show was over as i was expecting to be. it's good to have stuff to look forward to. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users