Randy Moss

31 replies to this topic

#21 marty

marty

Commodore

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:43 PM

[quote name='WeatherManNX01' post='566091' date='Sep 8 2007, 06:05 PM']As a die-hard Pats fan, I can tell you with total confidence that they know exactly what they're doing. Bill Belichick and Scott Pioli are no idiots. /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />[/quote]
As we can see the evidence is mounting that shows this statement to be inaccurate.

[url="http://www.faniq.com/blog/Patriots-Commish-Determines-They-Violated-League-Rules-Blog-4145"]http://www.faniq.com/blog/Patriots-Commish...Rules-Blog-4145[/url]

Acutally, they're proving themselves to be pretty stupid.

#22 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:27 PM

Indeed they cheated. Lol they didn't need to, its the Jets. Now I know the Jets made the playoffs last year but come on, they're not the best out there. Btw, Marty, Moss still had a great debut (Pats only 'cheated' in the 1st quarter).

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."
- Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

#23 marty

marty

Commodore

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:38 PM

[quote name='Cougar' post='568226' date='Sep 14 2007, 06:27 PM']Indeed they cheated. Lol they didn't need to, its the Jets. Now I know the Jets made the playoffs last year but come on, they're not the best out there. Btw, Marty, Moss still had a great debut (Pats only 'cheated' in the 1st quarter).[/quote]
This isn't the first accusation with this bunch. They're not very smart. Moss had many great days at Minnesota. Means little compared to the damage he did. It's early...give him some time. BTW...his talent was never in question. You know that. His on and off the field antics are. So, it's not necessary for you to tell me how good he did on one particular Sunday. K? /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

#24 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

lol I'll tell you what, I dislike the Pats anyways, so I want Moss to fail /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."

#25 marty

marty

Commodore

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:36 PM

^^
Ahhhh....ok...whatever.

#26 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:20 PM

Btw, any of you want to talk football?
[url="http://z13.invisionfree.com/In_The_Clutch/index.php?showtopic=2344"]http://z13.invisionfree.com/In_The_Clutch/...?showtopic=2344[/url]
For NFL Games Discussion

And then check out our NFL challenges
[url="http://z13.invisionfree.com/In_The_Clutch/index.php?showforum=70"]http://z13.invisionfree.com/In_The_Clutch/...hp?showforum=70[/url]

There's a Season Challenge where you pick the winners of each game every week. And there's also a Survivor challenge. Season just started so plenty of time to register (or login) and join up in the challenge /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Posted Image

#27 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:36 PM

Moss in game 3 did good. He leads the NFL in receiving yards. Early but so far the Moss experiment is working in NE.

Posted Image

#28 Gummy

Gummy

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Sci-Fi (mainly All Things Trek and BSG), Baseball, raising my kids.

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:44 PM

[quote name='Cougar' post='572804' date='Sep 23 2007, 09:36 PM']Moss in game 3 did good. He leads the NFL in receiving yards. Early but so far the Moss experiment is working in NE.[/quote]
I'm sorry to hear that. I hate the Pats. I always root for the team that is playing them each week.
Posted Image

#29 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:54 PM

[quote name='Gummy' post='572807' date='Sep 23 2007, 09:44 PM']I'm sorry to hear that. I hate the Pats. I always root for the team that is playing them each week.[/quote]
Me too. Usually I pick the Pats in the NFL season challenge on ITC, but still root for the other team.

Posted Image

#30 Gummy

Gummy

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Sci-Fi (mainly All Things Trek and BSG), Baseball, raising my kids.

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:56 PM

[quote name='Cougar' post='572817' date='Sep 23 2007, 09:54 PM']Me too. Usually I pick the Pats in the NFL season challenge on ITC, but still root for the other team.[/quote]
I'm terrible at picking games. I usually end up picking them wrong.
I even picked the Giants (my team) to lose to Washington and they ended up winning the damn game.
Posted Image

#31 marty

marty

Commodore

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:30 PM

[quote name='Cougar' post='572804' date='Sep 23 2007, 08:36 PM']Moss in game 3 did good. He leads the NFL in receiving yards. Early but so far the Moss experiment is working in NE.[/quote]
Self destruct is just around the corner.

#32 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

8 games in and Moss is on pace to beat Rice's TD record. Brady is on pace to beat Manning's TD Record. So far, if Pats beat the Colts, they look to be going 14-16 wins in a season. 16-0 perhaps. They look really good. And so does the duo of Moss and Brady.
I guess this signing (so far) has paid off.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users