#641 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:10 PM

Smart man that Santa, letting the reindeer drive :P
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#642 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

We need to send a mediator to Belgium...

http://news.yahoo.co.../08599195467500
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#643 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:28 PM

Send Jimmy Carter!! Wait no, he doesn't drink...SEND BILL CLINTON!! No, he is busy in Haiti...Wait they can brew it in A-B factories...gulp.

SOLVE THIS, WILL YA?!! :rant:
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#644 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:44 PM

I do not drink beer, i love drink black coffee(HOT) with milk.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#645 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:46 PM

I can't begrudge you for liking coffee, but this is a thread about beer :D
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#646 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:00 AM

Awesome tribute to a wonderful thing in life!!!

#647 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

Indeed. I miss my beer :sadnod: (Nothing medically preventing me, just a lousy roommate with sticky fingers <_<)
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#648 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:31 PM

I want beer...now...

:cheers:

Posted Image

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#649 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:29 AM

Looks good, I want one!

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#650 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:28 PM

I've had that :drool:
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#651 Jacket

Jacket

Commander

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Location:Shepshed, England, United Kingdom, Earth, Sol System, Sector 001, Alpha Quadrant

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

Jacket is back after a 3 year absence and has brought beer! Posted Image

hello all.

i'm drinking them as i write! Posted Image
'beam me up, scotty, her husband's coming!'

Posted Image

#652 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

Welcome Back Jacket!:cheers:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#653 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

*grabs beer*

Hey Jacket...swing by any time!! Thanks for the beer!! I love beer!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users