Worst tos episode how bout a top five?
Posted 15 December 2006 - 11:21 PM
jordi, i cannot stun my cat....data
Posted 20 August 2007 - 02:47 PM
whatever. naked time is like the best episode ever!! Cloud Minders is just weird cause spock randomly hooks up with that blonde skank. lame.
I don't hate Operation: Annihilate! but I really hate the flapjack brain cells a lot. in a, I love to hate them, kind of way. Um, I hate Charlie X. I hate it. Mostly I hate charlie, but I hate that whole episode. he's like a precursor to Wesley Crusher with Q powers. boo. I haven't seen all the original series, like, I would probably put Spock's Brain on here, but I haven't seen it. Oh! Who Mourns for Adonis? that one is really irritating with lame Apollo and his sparkly sequined toga of spooky doom. I don't like the Deadly Years just cause everyone gets old. The Changling, because I really hate that Nomad probe. and I really hate that Uhura's memory gets erased and then is magically repaired, somehow. and that she speaks Swahili or whatever just in that one episode. I guess that's five, and that's good because i don't know that I could come up with anymore.
Landru: are you of the Body?
Proud to be a member of SANITY
Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:43 PM
Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:42 PM
Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:47 AM
2) Spock's Brain - eeew! The only good bit about this ep was how dead Nimoy's eyes looked while Spock was supposedly without a brain.
3) Mudd's Women - Just no...
Live long and prosper
Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:03 PM
Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:37 PM
2. Return of the Archons - Very creepy episode in my opinion
3. Spock's Brain - I felt like my brain was stolen for that episode it was so boring
4. And the Children Shall Lead - that Gorgan dude was creepy
5. Turnabout Intruder - Janice Lester is crazy, nuf said.