Worst tos episode
Posted 20 August 2007 - 02:47 PM
Good topic! My five worst ep choices are 1)Catspaw 2)Wolf in the Fold 3)The Empath 4)The CloudMinders 5)The Naked Time.
whatever. naked time is like the best episode ever!! Cloud Minders is just weird cause spock randomly hooks up with that blonde skank. lame.
I don't hate Operation: Annihilate! but I really hate the flapjack brain cells a lot. in a, I love to hate them, kind of way. Um, I hate Charlie X. I hate it. Mostly I hate charlie, but I hate that whole episode. he's like a precursor to Wesley Crusher with Q powers. boo. I haven't seen all the original series, like, I would probably put Spock's Brain on here, but I haven't seen it. Oh! Who Mourns for Adonis? that one is really irritating with lame Apollo and his sparkly sequined toga of spooky doom. I don't like the Deadly Years just cause everyone gets old. The Changling, because I really hate that Nomad probe. and I really hate that Uhura's memory gets erased and then is magically repaired, somehow. and that she speaks Swahili or whatever just in that one episode. I guess that's five, and that's good because i don't know that I could come up with anymore.
Landru: are you of the Body?
Proud to be a member of SANITY
Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:47 AM
2) Spock's Brain - eeew! The only good bit about this ep was how dead Nimoy's eyes looked while Spock was supposedly without a brain.
3) Mudd's Women - Just no...
Live long and prosper
Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:37 PM
2. Return of the Archons - Very creepy episode in my opinion
3. Spock's Brain - I felt like my brain was stolen for that episode it was so boring
4. And the Children Shall Lead - that Gorgan dude was creepy
5. Turnabout Intruder - Janice Lester is crazy, nuf said.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users