Star Trek: A New Era RELEASED

4 replies to this topic

#1 Sirek

Sirek

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:18 PM

Star Trek: A New Era is now up at startrekanewera.tk Please visit and watch Part One, then join the forums!
STAR TREK
A New Era

NOW PLAYING AT STARTREKANEWERA.TK

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 B'atL'eth's Blood

B'atL'eth's Blood

Commander

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:33 AM

You should have said it was a LEGO film....Don't like it at all....

#3 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 04:08 AM

You should have said it was a LEGO film....Don't like it at all....

Gee, you must be fun to have at a party! Lighten up, this is their first episode, they're learning the ropes!

You've got the basics covered guys: script, voice actors, camera, Lego - have fun and develop on what you have! I don't know much about it myself - there's some good ideas on BrickFilms.com - but it's a great way of learning the basics of creating a movie.

They tell me that Spielburg started this way!

Cheers

Kirok of House L'Stok

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#4 B'atL'eth's Blood

B'atL'eth's Blood

Commander

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:23 AM

Look..when i want to play with kid's toys I will happily get
LEGO set. When i want to see a "not really ready for Trek fans film" I will embrace trhis stuff. Sorry....not my cup of tea...

#5 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:10 AM

Look..when i want to play with kid's toys I will happily get
LEGO set. When i want to see a "not really ready for Trek fans film" I will embrace trhis stuff. Sorry....not my cup of tea...

Not really ready? They've done it. Which part of being a Trek fan film did they fail to achieve?

Trek? It's about Star Trek.

Fans? I'd say they'd have to be to put this amount of time, expense and effort into it.

Film? What else is it, chopped liver?

Take my word for it, it is a Trek fan film. The media is Lego brick film - Opinion noted: you don't like Lego brick films. New Era guys, perhaps you'd better put a mention that it is a Lego fan film on your home page to help people out.

Cheers

Kirok of L'Stok

PS - Hey, Blood! Perhaps you might change your mind for Hov leng: Qo'noS tamey - It's in tlhIngan Hol with subtitles! - Cheers, Kirok bISovbejbe'DI' tImer

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users