• This topic is locked This topic is locked
999 replies to this topic

#1 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 11:37 PM

Imagine David Ortiz trying to hit with all that stuff on though? Who wants a brew? :D
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

The Amateur Internet Radio DJ

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 11:58 PM

Hooray, Part Seven is underway

When we lost LGG to University study some 300 posts from the end of Cubbyhouse Part 6 it seemed she taken alot out of the place some regular members suddenly stopped coming and probably because the music and interesting conversations about anything including Eurovision was gone and i thought it was going to take forever to get to Part Seven

but here we are, in a new place and ready to do what we do best in the Aussie Cubbyhouse and now the topic is Baseballers being Cricketers.........Mr Bonds could probably hit a six but i am not too sure how he be moving his feet

#3 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:03 AM

talk about NASCAR?
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#4 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:17 AM

Now that is a sport, there is a speedway in Australia but NASCAR racing stopped in 1999 and it is now used as a training track and thrill rides

I am looking for a front end picture of Reed Sorenson's car in the last Busch Series race when his engine blew up and caught the car on fire

#5 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:36 AM

Actually I was reading about Trans-Am series coming back. Personally that sounds more interesting to me.
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#6 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 01:05 AM

Trans-Am i haven't seen one of those in a while

Crispy Busch Series Dodge anyone?

Posted Image

In 2007 Australians can rejoice in the fact Marcos Ambrose will be racing in the Busch Series after a year in the truck series, i want to see the trucks in action

Ambrose is truck 20 doing on the inside of the track behind No 6 which i think is driven by the popular Mark Martin

Posted Image

#7 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

Master of all things, jack of none

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 09:46 PM

Vegimite is the most god-aweful stuff I have ever tasted. Though I almost took a tube to use as auto grease.

:vomit:

Posted Image

#8 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 09:48 PM

You did use a majority spread of butter or marge right? so people get the idea that Vegemite is eaten 100% or majority spread

#9 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:24 PM

You did use a majority spread of butter or marge right? so people get the idea that Vegemite is eaten 100% or majority spread

It was just a dab on my finger. Lodie eats that stuff like it's candy. :shudder:

Posted Image

#10 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:32 PM

Yep, it be NAAAAS-TY.
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#11 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:00 AM

Of course it be horrible having Vegemite on it's own even a dab

#12 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:28 AM

Not an experience I care to repeat. I'd liken using butter to putting tabasco sauce on something to make it taste better. That don't work either. Stuff is just vile. And this is coming from someone who likes raw cranberries.
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#13 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:58 AM

Vegimite made me wish I was a dog so I could lick my own butt to get rid of the taste.

Posted Image

#14 StarFleetIntel

StarFleetIntel

FOX News Contributor

• Members
  • 5,447 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:07 AM

Vegimite made me wish I was a dog so I could lick my own butt to get rid of the taste.

That's awesome....that's how I feel when I drink a budweiser.....

#15 jjcj

jjcj

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:43 AM

Ooh! What you said!! :P LOL

Still, my curiosity is killing me. I've gotta try it at least once. :D

#16 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:51 AM

It's better than Pepperoni or Anchovies and even deep fried Mars bars

Vegemite is good for you, it keeps people nice and trim not to mention heart attack free and in this world that is a good thing

#17 TheClown

TheClown

Pastafarian Black Belt Priest

• Members
  • 5,432 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:27 AM

Hi Australia. How are you?
" I see the world thru the eyes of a clown " - boris (me)

Posted Image

The Clown Stories

#18 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:35 AM

Welcome Boris to the Cubbyhouse

I think the nation is happy Australia defeated England in the Cricket but the major concern is the plummeting water levels in all states and territories

#19 aussie trek mom

aussie trek mom

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:49 AM

Water is a huge issue right now... especially for farmers... Now if they got all those they are paying the dole to and made them work and build damns... instead of having them sitting at some beach enjoying the sun... we wouldnt have a water problem... Think i have a chance at being a politician?

As for vegemite it is the best stuff invented yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#20 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:53 AM

i'm not sure what building a damn would do but building a dam would be useful

I reckon dams built in areas that have monsoons and then have a pipeline system to our rivers (Murray and the Darling River for example) could do something..........problem is all future plans are for 2008 to 2010, we need to start recovering today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users