999 replies to this topic

#21 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

Master of all things, jack of none

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:33 PM

It's better than Pepperoni or Anchovies and even deep fried Mars bars

Vegemite is good for you, it keeps people nice and trim not to mention heart attack free and in this world that is a good thing

I won't deny that it's good for you (if you can keep it down), but better than pepperoni? That stuff has screwed with your heads down there. :wacko:

Posted Image

#22 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:44 PM

It's better than Pepperoni or Anchovies and even deep fried Mars bars

Vegemite is good for you, it keeps people nice and trim not to mention heart attack free and in this world that is a good thing

Same can be said of Cod Liver Oil but I won't touch that either :lol:
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#23 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

The Amateur Internet Radio DJ

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 05:08 PM

I wouldn't touch that either, Vegemite takes care of all needs

matter of fact, i'll have some now

#24 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 06:49 PM

More power to ya ;)
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#25 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:27 PM

i love power.........well money, fame and power even though i lack the first one and don't have the other two (not yet)

#26 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:37 PM

ahh yes, but you have your Vegemite. :lol:
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#27 RogueEntity

RogueEntity

::Resident Dragon::

• Members
  • 7,369 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:50 PM

Vegimite is the most god-aweful stuff I have ever tasted. Though I almost took a tube to use as auto grease.

:vomit:

Its a bit like Coke Syrup, you spread some on those nasty stains and it cleans them right off :P

Its not the worst thing I ever tasted though, its probably nicer with cheese or butter because it disguise the saltyness. Salt am :vomit:

Edited by RogueEntity, 27 November 2006 - 07:51 PM.

"Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible, a few minutes" - McKay

#28 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:20 PM

i would trade my vegemite for the opportunity to photograph four F-111 fighter bombers flying over my house..............they flew over 10 minutes ago in formation closest i seen them since one buzzed over the town in 2005 some 100ft off the ground on it's way to practicing a dump and burn over the city of Brisbane

#29 TheClown

TheClown

Pastafarian Black Belt Priest

• Members
  • 5,432 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:27 PM

There is nothing wrong with vegemite. It's just what youre stomach will have when you don't have anything to eat! :D
" I see the world thru the eyes of a clown " - boris (me)

Posted Image

The Clown Stories

#30 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:31 PM

yay me on 11 posts in this thread.........on my way to my 4th highest poster in the Cubbyhouse making me number one overall because i be top poster on four of the seven threads.

NASCAR is finished, AFL Football is finished, F1 is finished, Star Trek is still finished........this the season to be boring and do some heavy posting

#31 TheClown

TheClown

• Members
  • 5,432 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:48 PM

yay me on 11 posts in this thread.........on my way to my 4th highest poster in the Cubbyhouse making me number one overall because i be top poster on four of the seven threads.

Don't wory i'll be around!!

Posted Image

The Clown Stories

#32 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:11 PM

the average top poster gets at least 200 posts out of the 998-999 posts made, so 20% or more of the total is required to be on top.........anyhow the word Eurovision should make an appearance late in this thread because it is getting to that time of trials etc

I must put one of my new writing pieces up, one of the traditions of the cubbyhouse to put one up for people to read, now i have to choose one out of the many i have

#33 TheClown

TheClown

• Members
  • 5,432 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 02:29 AM

That means 197 more to go yey!! :argh: :argh:

Posted Image

The Clown Stories

#34 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 06:28 AM

In a few days it be December and the Queen of the Cubbyhouse may return and everybody else will come when that happens and then our posting totals would be hauled in several posts at a time

I'm not sure what be better............Sci-Fi Channel coming on December 1, Christmas, my 21st (argh!) the next day or the Queen coming back and restocking my music collection, my collection hasn't been very mixed in recent months although i am enjoying Country music (Brad Paisley is a good country artist)

Quirky question of the day for the people who still use pencil.........if you make a mistake do you ask for a rubber or an eraser? people can't make their minds up about it usually within five minutes you get asked for both

#35 aussie trek mom

aussie trek mom

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 06:36 AM

rubber.... the word eraser was used in my later years of schooling, and by then i was too used to using the word rubber

rubber.... the word eraser was used in my later years of schooling, and by then i was too used to using the word rubber

#36 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 06:39 AM

Rubber sounds better than Eraser...........Eraser sounds too flashy for something so small

#37 aussie trek mom

aussie trek mom

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 06:41 AM

Must also add that i just bought the second season of battle star galacitca... cant wait to sit down and watch it with the kids...Tempted to buy the origional series, my husband thinks im out of my mind but i remember it fondly and i would love to have it as part of my collection.

I agree totally with the eraser word AT. I need to pay attention to what my children call it. They are asleep and i cant ask them... I'm sort of curious now to see what word they use these days...

#38 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 06:43 AM

I think in Primary School it is Rubber and then in High School it suddenly changes to Eraser maybe because people are very aware of double meanings............then again i did live in Frankston, Victoria (Sam Newmans favourite place to bag apart from South Australia)

You won't be disapointed with the second season on DVD..........i watched them one disc per movie night and it was a hoot (think thats the right word)

I got the original series and i love it, just as much as the current BSG or as my friends at Colonial Fleets say G.I.N.O.
The original had like "Take the Celestra", "Living Legend", "Fire in Space", "Baltars Escape" and i am glad in a way it didn't make Season 2 because Sheba would of been killed in the Season opener and a whole range of whacky ideas

#39 aussie trek mom

aussie trek mom

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 06:50 AM

I told my husband i couldnt justify not buying at a cost of about $40 id be crazy NOT to buy it !!!!! LOL Next week if its still on sale ill pick it up.

#40 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

Master of all things, jack of none

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 08:11 AM

Well, be careful if you ever ask anybody from the States for a rubber, 'cause they're liable to give you a condom. ;)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users