Photo

NFL Football

238 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite team! (29 member(s) have cast votes)

AFC

1. Baltimore Ravens (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Buffalo Bills (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Cincinnati Bengals (1 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

4. Cleveland Browns (2 votes [6.90%])

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

5. Denver Broncos (1 votes [3.45%])

6. Houston Texans (1 votes [3.45%])

7. Indianapolis Colts (7 votes [24.14%])

Percentage of vote: 24.14%

8. Jacksonville Jaguars (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Kansas City Chiefs (1 votes [3.45%])

10. Miami Dolphins (1 votes [3.45%])

11. New England Patriots (5 votes [17.24%])

Percentage of vote: 17.24%

12. New York Jets (3 votes [10.34%])

Percentage of vote: 10.34%

13. Oakland Raiders (1 votes [3.45%])

14. Pittsburgh Steelers (5 votes [17.24%])

15. San Diego Chargers (1 votes [3.45%])

16. Tennessee Titans (0 votes [0.00%])

NFC

1. Arizona Cardinals (1 votes [3.45%])

2. Atlanta Falcons (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Carolina Panthers (2 votes [6.90%])

4. Chicago Bears (5 votes [17.24%])

5. Dallas Cowboys (3 votes [10.34%])

6. Detroit Lions (1 votes [3.45%])

7. Green Bay Packers (6 votes [20.69%])

Percentage of vote: 20.69%

8. Minnesota Vikings (0 votes [0.00%])

9. New Orleans Saints (1 votes [3.45%])

10. New York Giants (3 votes [10.34%])

11. Philadelphia Eagles (1 votes [3.45%])

12. San Francisco 49ers (1 votes [3.45%])

13. Seattle Seahawks (1 votes [3.45%])

14. St. Louis Rams (1 votes [3.45%])

15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2 votes [6.90%])

16. Washington Redskins (1 votes [3.45%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#221 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:34 AM

At least liking the Steelers isn't as bad as liking the Patriots...at least the Steelers win their Superbowls without cheating. ;)

LOL!!! QFT!!!

Dude...up yours. ;)

ouuuu - harsh words spoken here..... ouch....

C'mon WM say it "The Steelers are the Best Team in the World!" You'll feel better, believe me! :dance:
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#222 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,622 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:47 AM

I'm pretty sure you meant to say "Red Wings", actually :P

While it is true the Wingers are an Original 6 team, the Habs and Bruins had a pretty vicious inter divisional rivalry going for a while in the old Adams Division.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#223 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,622 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Yahoo! Sports reports franchise tag for Cassel

Interesting...

Remember this?
Cassel, Vrabel, dealt to Chiefs

also...
Patriots acquire Fred Taylor from Jags
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#224 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

Sir Sexy - USA! USA! USA!

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:21 PM

Remember this?
Cassel, Vrabel, dealt to Chiefs

also...
Patriots acquire Fred Taylor from Jags

Cassel: I hope Brady will be back for the opener. Otherwise, it's going to be up to second-year QB Matt O'Connell to lead the team.
Vrabel: Aw, damn. I liked him. :(
Taylor: Sweet. B) Taylor is awesome. Question is, who are we going to boot? No way we're going to keep all those backs on the roster - Patrick Pass, Heath Evans, Laurence Maroney, Sammy Morris, Kevin Faulk, and now Fred Taylor.

Also, point of clarification: Taylor was not acquired from the Jags. He was released earlier this month, so he was signed as a free agent.

Posted Image

#225 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:15 PM

This just in today: Steve McNair dead.

Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair and a woman were found shot to death Saturday inside a residence in Nashville, police said.

Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron confirmed that authorities were called to a condominium and found McNair and a woman shot to death inside. Aaron said police don't yet know the circumstances of the shootings.

Tragedy to the max.
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#226 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:24 PM

MJ, Billy Mays, and now Steve McNair, what's going on in this cruel world...

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."
- Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

#227 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:48 PM

Seriously dude. Things are messed up.

The McNair thing is a murder suicide. That is like way too tragic to comprehend. He's separated from his wife. Has two chicks on the side. One goes postal on him. *The End*

Not a pretty final chapter ...... and...... what about his kids man? What about his kids!
Mac Anderson

#228 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,622 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:03 PM

Tedi Bruschi is retiring :sadnod:
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#229 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:07 PM

Tedi Bruschi is retiring :sadnod:

While I do not doubt this to be true, I refuse to acknowledge it until the announcement is made official. I don't like playing the Rumor Mill game.

Posted Image

#230 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,622 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:20 AM

While I do not doubt this to be true, I refuse to acknowledge it until the announcement is made official. I don't like playing the Rumor Mill game.

http://www.theboston...423/detail.html
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#231 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:20 PM

Tedy was probably my favorite player after Tom Terrific. I will miss him. :(

Posted Image

#232 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,622 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:09 PM

Tedy was probably my favorite player after Tom Terrific. I will miss him. :(

Yeah same here. He was waxing poetic about maybe going into coaching on Saturday. Really he could easily do that or the booth. He has the personality to fit in just about anywhere.

Either way he is almost a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame.
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#233 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:30 PM

NFL Hall of Fame, The Hall at Patriot Place...

And I would love to see him coaching or as a boothie...I vote coaching, actually. He knows the game and he has a commanding presence and intelligence. Any word on who he'll coach with? Will he be with the Pats, or is he going to find a high school or something?

Posted Image

#234 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,622 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:56 PM

NFL Hall of Fame, The Hall at Patriot Place...

And I would love to see him coaching or as a boothie...I vote coaching, actually. He knows the game and he has a commanding presence and intelligence. Any word on who he'll coach with? Will he be with the Pats, or is he going to find a high school or something?

No nothing that specific. Here is the exact quote:

“I know I can coach,’’ Bruschi told the Boston Globe after a youth football clinic at Gillette Stadium on Tuesday. “I know the game. I’ve been in it so long. It’s just going to be a matter of what I do when I’m done. It’s a passion of mine. I know I love football. I know I want to be in it. Let’s just see what I’ll be doing.’’

Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#235 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:40 PM

Our favorite linebacker has joined ESPN as an NFL analyst. B)

Posted Image

#236 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,622 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:29 PM

Cassel: I hope Brady will be back for the opener. Otherwise, it's going to be up to second-year QB Matt O'Connell to lead the team.
Vrabel: Aw, damn. I liked him. :(
Taylor: Sweet. B) Taylor is awesome. Question is, who are we going to boot? No way we're going to keep all those backs on the roster - Patrick Pass, Heath Evans, Laurence Maroney, Sammy Morris, Kevin Faulk, and now Fred Taylor.

Also, point of clarification: Taylor was not acquired from the Jags. He was released earlier this month, so he was signed as a free agent.

Actually O'Connell looked quite good in the pre-season, like a young Scott Zolak. Let's hope all those damned baseball slides he was doing don't have a similar effect on his knees.

Our favorite linebacker has joined ESPN as an NFL analyst. B)

Sweeeeet B)
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#237 thx1138

thx1138

Commodore

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 602 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:58 AM

Go Pack -
beat the Cardnials again and kick some Farve !!!
" take four red capsules, in ten minutes - take two more.....help is on the way"

#238 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:11 PM

Go STEELERS!!!!!!!:buttrock:
Mac Anderson

#239 Chief Cottingham

Chief Cottingham

Ensign

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

Giants all the way!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users