Multiple accounts with Outlook or Outlook Express

2 replies to this topic

#1 CardassianNinja

CardassianNinja

Rear Admiral

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 913 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:44 AM

I have several e-mail addresses. What I usually do is use Outlook Express, and create a new Identity for each.

I know you can create multiple accounts on each Identity. Is it possible to have seperate Inboxes for different accounts on the SAME identity.

In other words, I want to check multiple e-mail accounts without switching identities, but with seperate inboxes so the messages won't get mixed up.

Can I do this with Outlook Express or Outlook? I have Outlook as well. Thanks.
Therrien. Staal. Malkin. Crosby. Roberts. Hossa. Gonchar. Stanley.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Phill

Phill

Ghost in the machine

• Members
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:52 AM

It can be done with outlook express, I used to use it before I moved to thunderbird.

I think there is an option for inbox that says 'local inbox' or 'inbox (emailaddy)' you just choose the email address for that account.

Allthough I would seriously recomend using thunderbird from mozilla, if you depend on syncronising your outlook stuff with pda's etc then tbird isn't for you but if you just use mail then its a brilliant program

#3 AlexKrenvalk

AlexKrenvalk

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:26 AM

I have several e-mail addresses. What I usually do is use Outlook Express, and create a new Identity for each.

I know you can create multiple accounts on each Identity. Is it possible to have seperate Inboxes for different accounts on the SAME identity.

In other words, I want to check multiple e-mail accounts without switching identities, but with seperate inboxes so the messages won't get mixed up.

Can I do this with Outlook Express or Outlook? I have Outlook as well. Thanks.

Today I have received some emails from my friend and when I opened theirs I was amazed because all of them were lost. I was disappointed at like condition. But I was lucky and rapidly found out - repair outlook express windows me on the Inet. It worked out my issue quite easy and without payment as far as I remembered. Besides the utility showed me how it recovered all messages, contacts, address books and other items, that were stored in the files of dbx format.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users