55 replies to this topic

#41 raptor

raptor

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:39 PM

[quote name='Kyle Nin' date='Sep 28 2007, 01:54 PM' post='574628']
It has just been announced that Eureka will return for a third season.

Posted ImageSci Fi Press Release Announcing Renewal
Thu, September 27, 2007 (Miscellaneous)
Reported by: Ian Mullen
We announced earlier today that Sci Fi Channel had greenlit production on a third season of Eureka thanks to an inside source, but we were unaware at that time of how many episodes the season would consist of. Sci Fi Channel have now released a press release announcing that it will be another 13 episodes.

In the press release, Sci Fi also announced that Destination Truth had also been renewed for its second season. Congratulations to everyone involved in the production of Eureka.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageBreaking News: Season Three Greenlit
Thu, September 27, 2007 (Miscellaneous)
Reported by: Ian Mullen
We've received confirmation that Season Three of Eureka has been greenlit by Sci Fi Channel. Colin Ferguson informed us that he was told of the renewal shortly after it happened last night. This follows our announcement yesterday that the producers were expecting the call within the next few days.

Unfortunately, we currently do not know the specifics of the renewal, such as how many episodes the third season will consist of. We'll try and discover more info asap. Stick with VisitEureka.net!

#42 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:34 PM

The fourth season of Eureka premieres tonight and will reportedly introduce the newest cast member James Callis (Battlestar Galactica) to the show.

Also, premiering right after Eureka is the new SyFy series Haven, which is loosely based on the Stephen King book The Colorado Kid.
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#43 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:03 PM

I like James Callis's Hat.

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#44 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:18 AM

Great start to the new season. I am looking forward to how it plays out.

Eureka and Warehouse 13 are the shining stars of the See-Fee channel.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#45 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:14 AM

I watched a few episodes of Eureka. Nice show.

#46 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:20 AM

I too watch this series on cable tv channel.Me like mystic story,show in series,for example burn human.
In total series interesting and very funny.Have many joke and fear moments.I do not will be talk story,because you will be do not interesting series.Say one,what this series awesome.My very like personage-this guard city and he daughter.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#47 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:10 PM

Unfortunate news, for anyone who hasn't seen this yet ... Syfy has recently canceled Eureka.

Now, the series was already renewed for a season beyond the current one, and that season (Season 5, specifically) will still be shown, next year. But there will be no new seasons after that. But Syfy has allowed the producers of Eureka to have one additional episode to be used as a series finale. It's not much time to wrap things up, but I suppose it's better than nothing.

Warehouse 13, by the way, has been renewed for a fourth season, to be aired next year alongside Eureka's final season.
Posted Image

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#48 Bill

Bill

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:03 AM

What sucks is just a few days before, See-Fee announced 6 episodes to start a 6th season. Getting our hopes up than smacking us down. All because of the almighty dollar. Their Monday night lineup has been the best they have had in a very long time.

Life is a con

#49 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:38 PM

Unfortunate news, for anyone who hasn't seen this yet ... Syfy has recently canceled Eureka.

Now, the series was already renewed for a season beyond the current one, and that season (Season 5, specifically) will still be shown, next year. But there will be no new seasons after that. But Syfy has allowed the producers of Eureka to have one additional episode to be used as a series finale. It's not much time to wrap things up, but I suppose it's better than nothing.

Warehouse 13, by the way, has been renewed for a fourth season, to be aired next year alongside Eureka's final season.

Oh my goodness, that sucks. What show will be replacing Eureka?

#50 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:57 PM

Oh my goodness, that sucks. What show will be replacing Eureka?

It's a little too soon to tell. Eureka is still getting another season (Season 5), which will air next summer, so it won't be "absent" until 2013. I'm sure Syfy has a new series in mind by the time Eureka is off the air (or I should say, I hope Syfy has a new series, which isn't a reality series or wrestling-related show).

Remember, though, that Warehouse 13 has been established as being part of the Eureka "universe", so even after Eureka is gone, characters from the series could appear on Warehouse 13, if Syfy doesn't cancel that too. Fargo has already made two appearances on Warehouse 13, one in Season 2 and, so far, one in Season 3.
Posted Image

#51 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:39 AM

It's a little too soon to tell. Eureka is still getting another season (Season 5), which will air next summer, so it won't be "absent" until 2013. I'm sure Syfy has a new series in mind by the time Eureka is off the air (or I should say, I hope Syfy has a new series, which isn't a reality series or wrestling-related show).

Remember, though, that Warehouse 13 has been established as being part of the Eureka "universe", so even after Eureka is gone, characters from the series could appear on Warehouse 13, if Syfy doesn't cancel that too. Fargo has already made two appearances on Warehouse 13, one in Season 2 and, so far, one in Season 3.

Thanks for the info.

#52 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:03 PM

Tonight, sadly, is the series finale of Eureka. Yet another show to be unfairly canceled by Syfy.
Posted Image

#53 Bill

Bill

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

Very sad indeed Kyle.
Eureka has been a very entertaining show.
I will miss it, as you said Warehouse 13, is set in same universe, some more crossover episodes would be fun.

Life is a con

#54 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:30 PM

I will miss it, as you said Warehouse 13, is set in same universe, some more crossover episodes would be fun.

Apparently, Alphas also takes place in the same universe, although its tone is much different. (There was one episode where a minor character from Warehouse 13 made an appearance.)
Posted Image

#55 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

This is my favorite series on AXN sci fi.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#56 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

Apparently, Alphas also takes place in the same universe, although its tone is much different. (There was one episode where a minor character from Warehouse 13 made an appearance.)

Oh, and speaking of Warehouse 13 and Alphas, both of those shows start their new seasons tomorrow (Monday, July 23rd).
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users