Favourite character

59 replies to this topic

#1 cannond

cannond

Warrant Officer 1st Class

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 07:40 AM

Personally my was Kez i really liked her as a character but they got rid of her pretty quickly in Voyager.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 ticktrek

ticktrek

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,573 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 02:18 PM

Chakotay was my favorite at first and always held a place in my heart. That was until I met Robert Beltran last month. I was NOT impressed. :nonono:

Now, Garrett Wang is another matter. What a nice, witty, animated person. It makes me see Harry Kim in a new light. :D :bowdown: :bowdown:
Connorseurs do it with Cuteness
"Let's make sure history never forgets the name: Enterprise."
-- Captain Jean-Luc Picard , TNG 163

Posted Image

#3 EMH

EMH

Federation President

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 02:56 PM

Take a guess! :D

#4 cannond

cannond

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 09:04 AM

Hmmm EMH i wonder hehe

#5 Erika Christine

Erika Christine

Projects Office Manager

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:53 PM

I liked Tom Paris. I have no idea why, but I connected well with his character. And I liked Seven of Nine aswell. She was amusing.

What was wrong with him, ticktrek?

#6 cannond

cannond

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:11 AM

Seven of Nine is quite amusing in certain ways

#7 ticktrek

ticktrek

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,573 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:57 PM

I liked Tom Paris. I have no idea why, but I connected well with his character. And I liked Seven of Nine aswell. She was amusing.

What was wrong with him, ticktrek?

Beltran was really full of himself. Mr. Arrogance. He brought some woman with him but flirted unmercilessly with Christina Hendricks during the dinner. Most of the other stars mingled with the fans, posing for photos, etc. Not, Beltran. He ate, flirted with another star and left. He didn't personalize autographs. Then during his time onstage, he went on this long, liberal, political tirade. Hell, if I wanted to hear about politics, I would have stayed in the hotel with the news on. He's not as well informed on this subject as he thinks he is. His talk was kind of boring, even the Trek stuff, until Garrett Wang comes running on the stage refutting everything he was saying. It was really cold in the venue, soI was fixing to leave before Garrett jumped on Beltran's stage. Together, they were great, but I have to put that mostly on Garrett.
Connorseurs do it with Cuteness
"Let's make sure history never forgets the name: Enterprise."
-- Captain Jean-Luc Picard , TNG 163

Posted Image

#8 Borg Queen

Borg Queen

Commodore

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:58 PM

my favorite was Captain Janeway because shes the first female captain in star trek. and she alway found her way out of trouble with minimal casualties.
AWC-WARRIOR
Never give up. Never surrender.
Posted Image
(\_/)
(0.0)
(> <)
O__O

#9 Irene Brustad

Irene Brustad

Fleet Captain

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:52 AM

I've only met Tim Russ, Robert Picardo and Keegan DeLancie myself (and talked to them), and they were all really nice guys ;)

My favourite character from the series is Janeway of course :) 2. place; 7 of 9 and the EMH.

Edited by Irene Brustad, 16 December 2009 - 09:14 AM.

#10 orakle of 9

orakle of 9

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 02:37 AM

There is no way i would vote for any one else but Seven of 9 and oh who can forget our ever loving and oh so gentle EMH. :doctor:

Resistance is Futile. :borg2:

#11 cannond

cannond

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 10:51 AM

hehe looks like im the only one who had s oft spot for kez :innocent:

#12 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:44 PM

That's interesting, because I thought...Now Kes is going to spark a few raised eyebrows, but I guess Voyager fans are a little more forgiving than some....I'd have to say Janeway, Paris, Tuvok and then the rest...I was also a big Chakotay fan, but after a few years, his character is less appealing. Janeway rocks as the first female Captain. She's as radical as Kirk but a big softie like Picard. As far as Kes goes... well...lets just say the storyline had a built in "out." I think 7 of 9 rescued the show along with the EMH. Woah...I just named off most of the crew. Okay...I liked them all.
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#13 Gidga

Gidga

Commander

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 09:55 AM

Neelix. I have a soft spot for portly aliens with too much facial hair. Kinda like a tellarite. He was kinda annoying though, at times. They should have installed a Agony Booth on Voyager.

:devil2:
Posted Image

Wanna play? Official rules here

#14 highclaw

highclaw

Crewman 2nd Class

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:44 PM

I'd definitely have to go with Seven, first of all shes hot. Second of all shes Borg, third, you have to love the way she used to state the obvious or ask certain questions in situations or ways where itd make people feel weird, like the whole thing with Ensign Kim when the subject of love and "the action of love" came up. Though, I didnt see her and Chakotay together, I still feel like she should've went with a vulcan instead. They couldve argued about things being irrelevant or illogical, lol. Number two would be Kes, she was just plain cool. Blanna comes in a VERY close number 3, I mean seriously, who cannot like a female klingon crew member?

#15 Julian Bashir

Julian Bashir

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:47 AM

I liked EMH alot.
I always liked doctors for some reason.
:doctor:

#16 nx01bernd

nx01bernd

Projects Illustrator

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:02 AM

i like them all 100% perhaps101% jeri ryan as borg :) she is a great actress
Posted Image

#17 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:01 PM

I didn't like voyager very much, but the EMH and neelix were great characters.

#18 aussie trek mom

aussie trek mom

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:09 PM

I lovedddddddddd Voyager. It was how i ended up becoming hooked to Star Trek. It was also the first star trek series i bought on DVD. As much as i loved all the characters the Doctor was my favourite. He was witty and very very funny

#19 Santa

Santa

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:25 AM

The Doctor, no doubt. Mr. EMH is just an awesome, not to mention hilarious, character ^^

Other than him, I would have to go with Seven. I know, I know, most people think of her as eyecandy - I don't. No doubt she's gorgeous, but the character is incredibly interesting; and VERY well played by a magnificent Jeri Ryan.
One day, you will realize with dismay, that with just one, tiny, almost insignificant exception, the world is made up of 'others'.

#20 Lore

Lore

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 08:19 PM

B'Elanna Torres! What's cooler than a half klingon female engineer. B)
Captain, short range sensors detect Klingons around Uranus!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users