'Save Enterprise' Project

Project Manager: AussieTrekkie

Asst. Project Manager: (unknown)

'Trek United's' Distributing Computer Program

Project Manager: Dosman

Project Members

More to come..............
Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Hal

Hal

Asst. Groups Co-Ord - GEAUX TIGERS

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:14 PM

Thank ye 'O' master of operations for handling this. look forward to working with each and everyone of you. Anytime you want to chat send me a line. :taz:
"But I firmly believe that in any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - VICTORIOUS." Vince Lombardi

Geaux Tigers!
WHO DAT TALKIN' 'BOUT BEATEN DEM SAINTS

#3 Phill

Phill

Ghost in the machine

• Members
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:32 PM

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, looks like you're stuck with me for the forseable future.

Those of you who know me will be aware that I also do work in the publishing department.

I'm looking forward to working with you all on future projects.

- Phill

#4 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

The Amateur Internet Radio DJ

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:47 PM

I'm confident that plenty of SE projects ideas be heading Hal's way in the next few weeks, months, years

time to rock n roll

#5 Erika Christine

Erika Christine

Projects Office Manager

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:43 AM

I'm very excited to be working with the Projects Office as well from way up here in Canada! The people here at TU have some awesome ideas, and I can't wait to see what we can do!

Lets roll!

- Erika

#6 Tom

Tom

TrekUnited Owner & Co-Founder

• Managment
  • 4,825 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:29 PM

Welcome to all of you :)

TrekUnited - Owner & Co-Founder

"To boldly do what no one has done before..."

#7 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 12:57 AM

I would like to nominate Bruce for the vacant Assistant Project Manager of Save Enterprise

I've worked with Bruce since the beginning and he is currently helping me with the current SE project
Other good people for the position would be Ensign Edwards, Ichibo780, LLAP-Terrell, Rhett Coates, Vol and Smiler
They have all played major parts so that is why i have listed them for consideration

#8 Guest_Bruce_*

Guest_Bruce_*

• Guests

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:48 AM

I would like to nominate Bruce for the vacant Assistant Project Manager of Save Enterprise

I've worked with Bruce since the beginning and he is currently helping me with the current SE project
Other good people for the position would be Ensign Edwards, Ichibo780, LLAP-Terrell, Rhett Coates, Vol and Smiler
They have all played major parts so that is why i have listed them for consideration

I would be willing to accept the nomination, and it would be nice for AT to have several project assitants, as there is plenty to do here, we would love all the help we can get!!! :bowdown: Later Bruce

#9 Erika Christine

Erika Christine

Projects Office Manager

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:15 AM

I definetly agree with you, Aussie Trekkie! Bruce your dedication to the SE project is awesome. You have thought of so many great ideas. I can't wait to see what new ideas you guys can think of! :D

#10 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:18 AM

^ you'll find out in a week or two time, stay tuned

#11 Guest_Bruce_*

Guest_Bruce_*

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2006 - 10:04 AM

Not sure where to start, a few months ago I was offered to be Aussie's assistant and passed on it due to health, I have been diagnosed with several system problems, this spring I found out that the last 20 years of problems have been lyme, since it went 20 years untreated has went deeply into my bodys tissues, I am on some heavy duty meds, and have to go off when liver count is high, just went back on last week, they wipe me out when on them & cause insomnia and severe exhaustion, Ive been told that it may take a couple years to gain any real recovery, The Severe Exhaustion has always been up and down like a yoyo, and when on the meds is worse, in short AT needs some one who is more depdable than I can be with the unpredicktable nature of my health, on the positive side there are many zealous and energetic SE members to choose from right now, howevere I will continue to give input and support the campaign as fully as I can, the last time I went on my meds it took 6 weeks out of my scheadule, I will be around to try to keep up but times like right now is all I can do to type and post this note, Ill try to check in tomarrow, Later Bruce

#12 Guest_Bruce_*

Guest_Bruce_*

• Guests

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:26 PM

The real reason I had passed on this job was because of the internal hypocrasee and conflicts going on here at TU, I have lost my joy here at TU, I can see how collecting infornmation from members and selling it to studios is very valueble a simple email list can be worth $$$ Thousands of dollars, a thread set up questioning all scifi fans can also generate huge income, has this been going on here at TU? I do not know, but there is a huge problem of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing going on here, and some mods are picking on many members and try to shut them up if they dont think exactly like themselfs

I truly hope that all who have been mistreated speak up so all staff can be made aware of this unhealthy trend! Later Bruce

#13 aklaus

aklaus

Overanalyzinator ~~ Countdown Dumpster Diver

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 36,757 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:37 PM

The real reason I had passed on this job was because of the internal hypocrasee and conflicts going on here at TU, I have lost my joy here at TU,

Bruce...when my former university screwed me over and threw me away, I left. If you hate this place and the people running it so much, why are you still here? It's obviously not making you happy.

#14 Captain_Hair

Captain_Hair

Master of all things, jack of none

• VIP
  • 50,337 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:06 PM

The real reason I had passed on this job was because of the internal hypocrasee and conflicts going on here at TU, I have lost my joy here at TU, I can see how collecting infornmation from members and selling it to studios is very valueble a simple email list can be worth $$$ Thousands of dollars, a thread set up questioning all scifi fans can also generate huge income, has this been going on here at TU?

Bruce, where on Earth did you get these ideas? The is no internal conflict worth note within the TU staff, and there's no evidence to even suggest such despicable activities. And this is hardly the place for this conversation, please try to stay on topic.

Posted Image

#15 RogueEntity

RogueEntity

::Resident Dragon::

• Members
  • 7,369 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:34 AM

Just stopping by (a long overdue visit I might add), do you guys need any more project staff or just people to help with these projects? So far, none of them have caught my attention and I am brainstorming for something new that TU can offer.. I will post any good ideas I come up with.
"Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible, a few minutes" - McKay

#16 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:47 AM

Thanks RE, we are always looking for fresh ideas. Whether a staffer or not all help is welcome.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#17 Hal

Hal

Asst. Groups Co-Ord - GEAUX TIGERS

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 11:34 AM

Thanks RE and welcome. Ditto what Bill said.
"But I firmly believe that in any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - VICTORIOUS." Vince Lombardi

Geaux Tigers!
WHO DAT TALKIN' 'BOUT BEATEN DEM SAINTS

#18 RogueEntity

RogueEntity

::Resident Dragon::

• Members
  • 7,369 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:49 PM

Cant really think of much, TU could start a podcast... sort of like an audio version of HFO.. If TU is trying to expand beyond just Trek, we could start efforts to save other since cancelled shows like Surface (I actually like it and I recently bought the box set from the US).
"Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible, a few minutes" - McKay

#19 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:00 PM

The posting of Assistant Save Enterprise Project Manager is still open, i would to recommend Ensign Edwards and ChristopherPike to fill the position since they have been around the SE section alot and with SE being given a boost in 2007 an assistant would be excellent when the increased workload comes in

#20 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 02:32 AM

Following the suggestion in Richard's pinned message below this one, I PM'd Phil regarding projects and was told that Vol was now in charge.

Could we have an updated project's staff list or have we given up on projects? Need to know if I'm wasting my time here people 'cos I ain't got much of it at the moment.

Cheers

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users